Reviews for Predictable Farewells
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh gosh goodness oh my oh my. This has little to no romantic interaction at all but you basically captured Thrill Pair in the seemingly little but very important moments. And actually I've checked out your stories before, HOW DID I MISS THIS? Being an avid Thrill Pair fan. HOW? I know it's been quite awhile since you published this but If you're still on here can I have permission to build off this? I just have this really intense feeling of wanting to add more so it's like Multi-chaptered or something. Please?
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is absolutely adorable. I love the pairing, and the way you write Fuji is wonderfully sensitive. That hug at the end was the cutest thing, with Ryoma freezing up because zomigodphysicalcontactwhatdo but then giving in and hugging him back :D
animelover4ever69 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
cries for a sequel?
EdgeOfInsanity chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ~! Oh, Dear God, that was so effin cute! I havent been able to wipe the smile off my face!

Again, like i said/wrote in another review, I REALLY like the way you write. I dont usually read one-shots, but this one was worth it (Oh the cuteness~!)