Reviews for The Hero Of Aneth
margie-me chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Dear old Doctor! Always ready to right a wrong.
margie-me chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Oh.."as bad as Sarah", indeed! The Doctor's covering for his own feelings, as well, isn't he? Two dead bodies in one day, I expect, is too much for an adolesent boy still affected by the loss of his older brother - perhaps even his own home and people. Using Earth sayings and talking to himself - old habits die hard.
margie-me chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
You've got Adric down pat, his inexperience coupled with being too curious for his own good. Love how you're developing everything, the palace intrigue involving an unwilling hero, a threatening enemy, and in the middle of it all- the Doctor. I hope he can come up with something off the cuff pretty quickly, because the Sontarans are coming! Sontar-Ha!
margie-me chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Oh, goody! A Fourth Doctor story. My dear old classic Doctor...
Son of Whitebeard chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
military tribunal
Son of Whitebeard chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
good to see the Sontarans in their old militaristic fashion
Otiose-and-Sarky chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
Cool! I loved the Dominators Episode ;) 3

Please update sooner! :)
QuietLass22 chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
I am so pleased to see a new chapter for this story, and am really enjoying it. I like the twist at the end of this chapter. Please keep writing!
QuietLass22 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Please forgive the long rave. I've been searching for some good Fourth Doctor fiction, and this is a true gem. You've captured the characters really well, I can see them in my head. I also just made the mistake of taking my Earthshock CD out of it's plastic and if I am going to watch it some supportive Adric fiction is sorely needed. I really think he had a lot of potential as a companion, especially with Tom Baker's Doctor, and you have done better with him so far than some of the show's writers at the time. I love all the cross referencing you are doing too. I also always loved the classical references in 'The Horns of Nimon' and thought Seth's character as a reluctant hero was crying out for further exploration, as was Teka's blind adoration. It's great to see them both back. You deserve way more reviews than you have so far. Please, please don't leave this unfinished. I am rationing the last three chapters to make it last, but will definitely review again. Thanks so much!
zealousfreak27 chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
I love you for not abandoning this fic. You're doing a great job! Loved the chapter, as usual.
zealousfreak27 chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
Hey! Yeah, I'm talking to you, Adric! Save yourself, like an useful companion!

Anyway, thanks so much for updating. Still loving the story. This should be a novel: then you'd make money for your brillian writing.
Namazukage chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Nice story so far. I've enjoyed the twists you've put in and the dynamic between the Doctor and Adric.
zealousfreak27 chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Oh, plot twist! Dun, dun, dun!

I noticed while reading this chapter how well you write Sontarans. It's quite refreshing to read. Keep up the good work.
zealousfreak27 chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Woot-woot!

What a great update. Ah, I'm excited for the next chapter. You've created such a sense of urgency!
zealousfreak27 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Wow, this is a great story. It must be dishearting to not have any review, but you're still plugging away.

You write 4 and Adric perfectly. I am one of those people who never had a problem with Adric, so it was nice to read this story! Update? Please?