Reviews for Supercruising
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 6/4
Godddd if I can draw hot and sexy scene I'd have drawn it alll bases on your fics! this is totally beautiful and sexy! you're an amazing writer!
ahappygoat chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
oh my xD that is too adorable. alfred in a pilot outfit would look divine though... and mr boss ivan with a suit *melts* my god. cute story!
BrightViolatedInk chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Awesome!
Eveskk chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Whew! Hot dog, that was fantastic! Very hot and well-written thank you soooo much for writing this gem!
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh wow, this fic is awesome! I really like it :D
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Favoriting both.
LikeAG6 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I wish our flight instructor is as HOT as Alfred *pouts*
Alfie'sSecretFan chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wait, those glasses are FAKE?! I knew it! Alfie wears fake glasses! Al, take my advice: Stop wearing it 'cause you look effing HOT without'em...On second thought, ditch the shirt too... :)
ljvoufoutvojubojvtu chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh sweet Nantucket, this was just too good!
Very funny, very sexy, and not a drop of angst. Why aren't there more of these?
'Quite a bit older.' Yeah, like 950-somethin' years.
Iczhihal chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Well shit it appears now I have a thing for young blonde pilots too...
XD
Interesting story idea!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I like how the food bit sealed the deal! I love this!
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
:D And in the end, Alfred asks if he's getting good food. Lol. Typical Alfred. God, we love him.
This is an amazingly MIND-BLOWING. Or min-blowing AMAZING! Whichever one you think best. I will be adding this to my favorites! Great job!
NothingButTrouble chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is a lovely story- especially the dialogue and the you may or may not have heard that the admins or whoever are going around deleting stories that are rated M. We have some theories as to what they might be filtering by: certain keywords in the summary, definitely, and maybe keywords in warnings. I'd just like to give you a heads up because you have a few fics that are rated M, and several accounts have been deleted over this. We've lost upwards of 200 fics overnight- we're not sure how they're sorting, so you'll want to have backup copies of your stories. Here's hoping you are unaffected, and best wishes to you. And lovely story once again.
Kitty-Meow-1995 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
America as a pilot is just yummy! and very kinky

A boss and employe relationship!

RussiaXAmerica