Reviews for Mistakes
Wdogy chapter 1 . 3/11
Ahhh I need more! Please! So good! What happens next?! Update soon!
SeasonsInReverse chapter 1 . 1/27
I do hope you continue this. I'd like to know more about Tom and Harry's upbringing and eventually their Hogwart's years. I'll put it on alert, but it has been over 2 years, so you've probably abandoned it...
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Perhaps you should fix the mistake you made at the beginning. It's not 'proulougue', it's 'prologue'.
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Is there more of this? I'd love to read if you are willing to write ;)
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Once again on a doorstep... Why doesn't he ever ring the doorbell?! A child could die out there :( more please! I'm hoping Tom will be very possessive of Harry, please
RiverTheKittyKat chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I like that you made a prequel an don't want to sound spoiled and demanding but could you maybe continue you it so we see how Tom were at the orphanage and maybe the whole story leading up to your other one. Even If you don't I just wanted to tell you I like this little snapshot and your a good writer :)
Gigimagic chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Love it :) the prequl is shaping up to be on par woth the original :) you are awsome :P
wynnebat chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Interesting prologue! I like that it was Dumbledore who set things in motion, although I think that he might've gotten Harry's permission first, even if he didn't tell him the whole plan.
Otakkiez chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Nice story
I too, want Tom to have another chance ..
Please continue
ClosetSkeleton chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Dear lord update! :V I need to know what happens!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is promising, except for the the last updated date.
Wicked Neko chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
OH SNAP! I sooo didn't expect TSAHL to be a time travel fic. I was leaning more toward an alternate dimension or just really AU.
Near the end I started to tear up because... it was freaking sad, okay?! I've disliked Dumbledore since quite a while, but it's fics like this that make have the feeeeels. The fact that he did this out of his love for Harry, to make right a past wrong, instead of simply for The Greater Good is killer. :'(
Why did you have to remind me that I have a heart?!

Awesome prequel, all in all.
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Well, I don't know who doesn't want a prequel for TSaHL, because I really wanted one, and I am glad you wrote this!
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
update please
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wow ...cool... would there be a sequel or it is there the sequel already ...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »