Reviews for Mistakes
Wow this is awesome! I hope you continue this pls pls pls!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Is this the sequel of the snake and his lion cub something?
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I loved this! Great writing hon, but I can't help wanting to kick old Dumbles ass! If he want back in time with Harry, why on earth didn't he arrange for both boys to be removed from the orphanage? Surely posting a letter to the Ministry or even a friend (i.e. the Flamels for example) asking for help for the boys would have been a good/better move no?
Wolf112 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Wow big surprise about time travel, it never crossed my mind for something like that to happen but it was brillant, really enjoyed reading it and i look forward to read more of Harrison Evans! And Tom riddle! :)
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Ahhh I need more! Please! So good! What happens next?! Update soon!
SeasonsInReverse chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I do hope you continue this. I'd like to know more about Tom and Harry's upbringing and eventually their Hogwart's years. I'll put it on alert, but it has been over 2 years, so you've probably abandoned it...
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Perhaps you should fix the mistake you made at the beginning. It's not 'proulougue', it's 'prologue'.
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Is there more of this? I'd love to read if you are willing to write ;)
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Once again on a doorstep... Why doesn't he ever ring the doorbell?! A child could die out there :( more please! I'm hoping Tom will be very possessive of Harry, please
RiverTheKittyKat chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I like that you made a prequel an don't want to sound spoiled and demanding but could you maybe continue you it so we see how Tom were at the orphanage and maybe the whole story leading up to your other one. Even If you don't I just wanted to tell you I like this little snapshot and your a good writer :)
Gigimagic chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Love it :) the prequl is shaping up to be on par woth the original :) you are awsome :P
wynnebat chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Interesting prologue! I like that it was Dumbledore who set things in motion, although I think that he might've gotten Harry's permission first, even if he didn't tell him the whole plan.
Otakkiez chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Nice story
I too, want Tom to have another chance ..
Please continue
ClosetSkeleton chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Dear lord update! :V I need to know what happens!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is promising, except for the the last updated date.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »