Reviews for Book II: Keeper of the Stars
CadySinclair chapter 29 . 10/16/2013
Looks really good hun can't wait for the... uh oh [runs off as am chased by lexy and alex for hinting at what i shouldn't]

can't believe that book twos all done it looks great :3
Nathan Lane-Beatles Luvr chapter 29 . 9/16/2013
Oh my god, please post Book Three as soon as possible! I love these stories. I've been sitting here, actually cheering for Beary and Jewel. I really hope Beary is okay in the end. I can't wait to see the reunion between Tennessee, Trixie, and Jewel.

Oh..I hope Tennessee is doing okay too. After what happened...argh, do you see how emotionally invested in these characters I am? But I love it. Your stories are absolutely amazing and I can't wait to read the next installment.
CadySinclair chapter 24 . 5/14/2013
This looks great honey :D really coming together can't wait for the next chapter miss amazing
CadySinclair chapter 23 . 4/15/2013
Cady: [Grumbles about what had happened to her master] Cannot believe you did that Beary...

Hehe sorry just kidding hun Chapter looks great :) can't wait for the next one _
C.SLaWhiteSloth chapter 23 . 4/15/2013
Looking good hun :) can't wait for next chapter and yup am waiting to rp that chapter :P heheh looks awesome
CadySinclair chapter 22 . 2/8/2013
hehe awesome chapter hun :) am having fun woth the rps we're doing as well
MissEccentricWriter chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
Ahhhh, that was adorable with ted and the baby! Wow, there wasn't a lot of horror in this chapter, except for the sad Kaspian part :'3

Can't wait for next chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/28/2012
Come on Update!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
Come on Please hurry! I need to read more!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
Hurry up and write more, please
MissEccentricWriter chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
Booyah! Dex and Roxi safe for now and hopefully their baby. I think it'd be pretty funny and entertaining if they were discussing names while at the cabin and were getting suggestions from Lei and Derek,maybe even Beary XD

Poor Jewel being so Traumatized she cant talk D:

Cant wait for the next chapter!
CadySinclair chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
nice to see Cady getting along XD can't wait for you to finish the next bit... :D
Cady Sinclair chapter 20 . 6/19/2012
Looks awesome Fenix :D
MissEccentricWriter chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
Oh yay! Update!

No! Why do they have to bring Dex and Roxy in to this? D': And they were doing so well too, but Thrasher just knows exacrly what to do.

I loved the scene with Tasha and Jordan, so sweet.

And then Trixie, poor girl gone insane,attacked her husband and forgets; maybe Tenesse will remember, but I suppose making Trixie remember first would be a bit more angsty since Tennesse would most likely forgive her easier.

And then Kenya and Kaspian! Do I spy a future love match in Kaspian and Cady ;D Glad to know they have sort of an inside person now.

This chapter was great! Can't wait for the next update!
hopeless-romance chapter 19 . 3/24/2012
oh please continue this story! i have to know what happens next!