Reviews for War Zone
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 1/25
that was so sad and so beautiful it was a story that needed to be told THANK YOU
annaharding chapter 1 . 1/18
Beautiful and sad story. Thanx for sharing.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
That was tragic . . . then happy . . . then sad again . . . then happy . . . then sadly happy. Good piece you two.
sw1120 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
That was so wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This was kinda emotional in so many levels. It really made me cry when Bella thought Edward was kinda like using her to publish something, but I am so glad that she forgave him and went back to him I loved it a lot and I cried a lot too. Love this characters so much, and more the physical need they showed. Warm kisses from Florida.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Great great story! Would love to see it expanded to a multi-chapter story.
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Great little one shot. I liked it alot.
KTNCullen chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oh, what a lovely and beautifully sad story! I adore your words and the intensity of the feelings they bring is something I always treasure from you!
Thank you!
Katy chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
War Zone has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Happy and sad feels all rolled into one. Very touching. I loved it!
carolamex chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh wow! I'm crying as I type this. Loved it. Amazing how only five thousand words can move someone so much, no? Really good! Thank you, girls! Xo
modernsafari chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Have I reviewed this? I'll be really embarrassed if I didn't. I love you guys and every single word you've ever written and will ever write in the future.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Great story! Tough subjects written wonderfully. Looking forward to read your other work!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
So bitter sweet.
la-geologia chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh my god.. I've got tears streaming down my face right now. This was just so so wonderful! Absolutely perfect one-shot, my dears. You guys never fail to squeeze my heart to bits with your writing. The story was heartbreaking and still completely uplifting at the same time. I love fics reminding us that we can heal, even from the worst tragedies. This is definitely one I know I'll be coming back to and reading again. LOVED IT! Thank you for sharing it with us. :) xo
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »