Reviews for For Cheaters
Anibelli chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Yay! Long live percabeth!
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Amazing story!
FandomsUnite98 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
EEEEKKKK! PERCABETH!
HarmonyHudson chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
good
jumpingandfalling chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Okay, I liked the story but somehow I feel that it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too rushed. You should've done something about that. I'm surprised no one told you before.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Aww, great story!
lionfart chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
I love this story! Some parts had me gasping, made me jump out of my chair and made me smile like an idiot! The ending was cute :3 One of my favorites!
percabethluver4evur chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
okay, I put it google translate and I came up with some thing a little bit different:

Thalia shine. "It was a total bad to me. Back to her. I do not care if Percy girlfriend or not. "Annabeth looked at the Thalia levelly. "It will work better if you do it during the lunchtime campfire afterwards. If you do it at lunch will be caught to end quickly. Plus you will be hungry. Fire can cover for you. "" I knew I had to leave! ┬╗Thalia cried, raising his fist to. Just then they heard a pair in the woods. Saw Gloria, her friend Percy, perfect person, but could not make out his face black woolly boy next to her.

I actually laughed the last part, google translate really sucks!
Layne18 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Nice story but I think you should write more to it
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
i have a friend named aaorn burrnet we are both 14 he was born april 28
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Cheesy...but tots cute! :) Gonna faint. X)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
That cherry thing was way too random. A bad random that is
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Percy shouldn't be calling annabeth 'sweetie' that soooooooooo un-Percy-ish. The ending was abrupt and sucky. Happened to suddenly
Nyx Calliope chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
that was SO good. I loved it!
A cat chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Thalia is older than Annabeth but she looks younger because Zeus turned her into a pine tree and her age slowed down then she joined the hunters so she would look young forever! Nice story anyway.