Reviews for Always Running
Kim Ginsberg chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
Love it as always
writersarereaders chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
Loved it.

So tired right now. Going to bed.

But just wanted to say I enjoyed the chapter. Perhaps later on there can be a scene where Major shows Bella the same tenderness that Jasper does, when they are alone.

Princess Mishawaka chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
I love the Major but in this circumstance I think I prefer Jasper because he is so loving.

The Volturi aren't so happy being ordered around by the Major but they better get used to it because that's just the way it is.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 15 . 7/27/2011
love it

love it

Princess Mishawaka chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Jane deserved what she got and Bella did tear her apart really good. I would have also spit on her face. UGH I would have she is such a brat.

You write very good lemons and it's easy with Jasper since he is the god of war and as far as I am concerned god of sex too.
scareDcat chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Nice to see jane get what she deserves for once xx
krystal214 chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
That was a masterfully handed out punishment fitting of Jane and some crazy hot dungeon sex. Awesome job! I would love a short pov of the brothers impressions of Bella, Jasper, Jane's punishment, the lust and/or noises from their playtime. All good stuff. Great job!
writersarereaders chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Great chapter.

Kathy Hiester chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Great Chapter!
wendy1969 chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Hey there momma bear

Yeah, you done good babe.

I hopeKim is distracted enough with reading all the sex scenes from one of my stories.

I so hope you make it so they dont have to battle too many people, or too much evil. But then again, you could surprise the hell out of us. I better stop rambling. i am still upset about my life and am sorting that out.

AS PER USUAL... Your story is great.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
I so love this!
wendy1969 chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
Oh god woman, please tell me Jane the pain will suffer. I hope you give us some evil little details of it in the next chappy
LightSeeker6996 chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
-_- I really really like the story... but did you have to end the chapter there? Then agian... I probably would have done the same thing.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
I would be scared of the god of war too. What is wrong with dumb Jane come on they all knew and feared Jasper so why mess with him.
writersarereaders chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
Great chapter.

I liked how Jasper/the Major was so dominating. I am glad that all in the Volturi fear him. I have a feeling that he likes Marvus, though, because Marcus doesn't have the same attitude as his brothers. Maybe Isabella will work her magic on him and he will come to see her as family. That would be funny. Little Bella having everyone wrapped around her finger.

321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »