Reviews for Always Running
krystal214 chapter 16 . 8/6/2011
It is so great that she is so accepting of his two personalities and the duality within. It is strange because it seems like she feels like she's cheating on the one with the other, but the remarkable thing is the suppressed one is still riding shotgun. Very interesting and I'm sure difficult to write to maintain that tone. Very excited about Texas.

Oh,and I loved that Marcus was excited to get out of the castle. He sounded like a kid going on vacation even though he's an epically old vampire intending on bloodshed. Still cute.
Luna Luce chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Holy snikeys batgirl! Bella's a fucking teleporter that's so cool. Icky Vicky got what she deserve so did Lame James.
Luna Luce chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Niiiice. Sam is Bella's cousin, I can honestly say I didn't see that coming.
Luna Luce chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Great start. I love Bella being a physical as well as mental shield.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 16 . 8/4/2011

:P
LadyofLight34 chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
More chapters plz!
gigipadaswan chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
Really good story! I love how Sam is related,that was unexpected and very cute. The major is very hot! Keep up the good work and can't wait for more!
Kathy Hiester chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
I like it. I am hoping that eventually they will merge. Good Chapter !
scareDcat chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
Poor Jasper ~ relegated to the side lines but obviously The Major is the best man for the job at this time x
Kim Ginsberg chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
Love it as always
writersarereaders chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
Loved it.

So tired right now. Going to bed.

But just wanted to say I enjoyed the chapter. Perhaps later on there can be a scene where Major shows Bella the same tenderness that Jasper does, when they are alone.

Please post more soon.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
I love the Major but in this circumstance I think I prefer Jasper because he is so loving.

The Volturi aren't so happy being ordered around by the Major but they better get used to it because that's just the way it is.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 15 . 7/27/2011

:p

:p
Princess Mishawaka chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Jane deserved what she got and Bella did tear her apart really good. I would have also spit on her face. UGH I would have she is such a brat.

You write very good lemons and it's easy with Jasper since he is the god of war and as far as I am concerned god of sex too.
scareDcat chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Nice to see jane get what she deserves for once xx
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »