Reviews for Official Fanfiction University OFUATLA
Skipperin chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
I'm so happy to see an update! This is one of my favorite fics and I'd begun to fear that it was abandoned. I'm extremely happy that OFUATLA still lives and, however long it takes you, I'm just eager to read the rest of this story!
son-of-heaven176 chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
This is the first OFU that I have read where there is a substantial amount of learning in the story as well as pain. You've struck a good balance here; keep it up!

Now, who could possibly be singing at a time like this? Azula's nuts. Or Maybe Long Feng orchestrated the earthquake to take over OFUATLA in the absence of Karen and Anjilly and is reveling in his anticipated victory.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
i dunno, i think Zutara fangirls definitely would have watched the Finale, that whole "Zuko nearly sacrifices his life to save Katara" thing would have been orgasmic for them.
Carsonthesage chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
Yay, a new chapter!

Anjilly's lecture was really very informative, now matter how sidetracked she got by tea deprivation and hunting trips.
Silimaira chapter 16 . 8/30/2013
I can't believe it. I missed an update. How did this happen?

I might have found typos. Here: "How kind of you, my dear," Aunt Wu turned to face the students, a smile on her face. (")Then the Bleeprin,(") the Silver Sand Witch stroked Anjilly's hair. (")The PPC will send more Bleeprin.(") "So, as you see - punintended - even with her earth ..."

Procrastination aside, I was rather pleased to find Caelin and Colin featuring in a . . . painful way. Heh. But more importantly, you have portrayed an aspect of my brother's (their creator) personality spot-on.
"You're doing really well without tea, y'know!" Caelin shouted. Maybe, hopefully, it was meant to be encouragement, or perhaps it was intended cruelty. Either way, the minute she heard the t-word, Anjilly's face crumpled.
I tell you, spot-on.

I was interested to hear that many of the students are ignoring their pets. Fools. Hopefully, Shiri is taking advantage of this. But, anyway.

THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER AND MAY YOU HAVE MANY TASTY COOKIES! And now, I am off to college.
Somariel chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
I finally got around to reading this and I have to say, I like it a lot.
Carrot-Bunny chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
How the hell did the chapter alert for this disappear from my mailbox again?! Ugh, I hate technical malfunctions. Never mind, I'll be sure to check in routinely from now on for any new chapters. Once a month, I think? Hopefully your update schedule reaches a point where I have to check every week though (that would be AMAZING).

Finally finished this chapter after a good whole hour of reading and digesting, and loved every minute of it! I went to check out the previous reviews, and realized the last time I reviewed was last year. I definitely seemed a lot more childish back then...

Anyway, keep it going, I'd love to see Chriss featured more, and all aboard for the Yearly Crisis! (I just picked up the phrase from some of the other readers' reviews, honestly - this is my first fanfic uni).
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Oh, I did enjoy the chapter! This is probably one of my favorites so far, despite it's lack of Karen. The Silver Sand Witch is becoming my favorite character - firmly.

Also, Anjilly? Finally someone who has similarly strong feelings about Eragon. XD
Cyrus Windfall chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Excellent cliff-hanger. Your writing is still consistently good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Also, welcome back. I was afraid you had gotten discouraged and quit. The chapter was well worth the wait, though.
Winter Coma chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Who wants ninja stars when you've got cookie stars? XD

By the way, have you ever read scrambled-eggs-at-midnight's The Official YU-Gi-Oh! Fanfiction University? Because it seems like this story was inspired by it.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Heh heh the story is awesome so far!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Woah this is one long chapter! I realized I couldn't answer some of the more detailed questions!
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Is urple allowed?
Ka chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
(Smellerbee strode over to her desk, shoved her and her rolling office chair out of the way, then pulled up the story. "It's a Zutara one, Jet!" He called over his shoulder, then shuddered. "And a bad one at that.")

Smellerbee is a girl. A complete tomboy, but a girl. Maybe a mistake of perception of miss Lupe?

Also, I think my eyes started bleeding about halfway trough of reading your imaginary fangirl's answers.

So, well written, yay you? It is faintly amusing, so I shall read onwards.
Kataanglover138 chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
I love this! It's hilarious!
And btw : white moon tui
Black ocean la