Reviews for The Prince's Knight
Usernames.are.masks chapter 21 . 6/19/2015
Just finished reading this for the second time. I haven't read it in a while, but it's one of my favourite Harry Potter fanfictions. I always feel like I can relate to Alex in a way, being genderfluid and sometimes doing stuff like binding my chest, and that just makes the story all the more enjoyable for me.
Irlfangirl chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
Is anyone else feeling the INTENSE RESEMALENCE BETWEEN ALEX AND HARUHI AND MORI FROM OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB?! She's like the Hogwarts version of their love child! THE FEELS!
niniya chapter 22 . 5/20/2014
Couldn't stop reading from the moment I clicked on it! Loved every bit of it! Thanks for sharing! .
I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
No. I refuse to believe this is the end. It can't be. It was so sudden! I loved it though :) Off to read TCoAK! :D
I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
AAAHHHHH IT JUST GOT SO DRAMATIC WTF.

I love you. Quite simply. Thanks for writing such an awesome story.
I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
FLARGENBLERGENBLARG WHHHHHYYYYY IS THIS SO ADDICTIVE?! AND AWESOME? THEY'RE BITCHES. And I just realised a) that was in caps... that was unintentional. And b) my full username isn't shown -_- Oops... Anyway I'm liking this a lot :D
I'm-The-InvisibG chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
This is so awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next :D I haven't read a gender-bending HP fanfic before, but I'm loving it :)
Tilly chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
This was really good, i am full of happiness.
natalie0432 chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
You, my friend, are a frickin' GENIUS!
Lady-Spectral chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
What a beautiful story ! It was a pleasure to read it ! Thanks for sharing :)
BlushingNeko chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
Sirius!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
Great plot! Have to say the battle was short but I love your fic! :)
Spaz85 chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Great fic, I liked the storyline it is really unique!
Sherlockian Always chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
I am loving this so much!

Correction in my last comment - *Durmstrang
sunflowers on a stormy day chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
cool would love to read a sequel