Reviews for Nowhere to Go but Everywhere
Emily chapter 1 . 6/29
All I could think when you mentioned Paul Bettany was "Oh shit, have I found another Avengers fanatic?' Anyway, great fic. I might have cried a bit, but Im not admitting to anything.
tider58 chapter 1 . 2/5
You killed me ... my heart ... oh.

Beautiful work.
SGAavidreader chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
All I can say is simply- Wow!
Meowcakes chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This story is amazing. I'm pretty sure this is my third time reading it because I can't get enough. Great job with this, seriously. :D
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I suppose I shouldn't say that I love this one, given how depressing it is... but, gosh, you packed a lot if feels in there! Excellent job :)
TimshelBliss chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I couldn't possibly think of a better way to start, write, and end that story. I mean, holy cow, it was downright poetic. I've read it twice already because I just wanted to absorb the beautiful adjectives and the wonderful, wonderful words of this wonderful, wonderful story. Thank you so much for that beautiful piece of art 3
DemeRain chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Thanks for sharing.
superatea chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
awesome, thank you
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This is fantastic. It's just so raw. You can really feel their pain and get into both of their heads. I loved it. xo
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
hey
good work
like it
himrqwerty chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
JUST BECAUSE THATS GONE NOW DOESN'T MAKE THIS ANYMORE OK YOU BASTARD
Macbeth's Mistress chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Ugh. The feels man! The feels. You did a depressingly good job with this, the characterisation and raw feeling in it were palpable, yeah. Thanks for writing!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow, very, very well done.

You know, Supernatural is the only fandom I read suicide fics. in, and even then I'm kinda picky. It's so hard not to go overboard and make it OOC.

But you handled this really, really well and managed to keep it in pretty well in character.

I really liked it. :)
spnMom chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Totally depressing story, but so beautiful too. I never understood why Dean just blew Sam off that night. In my mind, I know the writers did this to set Dean up for his trip to the future... but it didn't fit the Dean I had in my head. Even the really ticked off Dean that didn't trust his brother any more. This would have been an appropriate action. Sam didn't have many options left. Why should Sam just take Lucifer's word that he would just bring him back. Thanks for posting.
EllieLovesToRead chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This story is on LiveJournal too, isn't it? I'm glad I've found it on this site though because I don't really know how to work LJ very well so I couldn't leave you a review or favourite it. ) I love this story! D It's so sad but it has humour in appropriate places, and some not so appropriate, which makes it all a bit funnier and true to the mood of Supernatural. )

I just love some of the imagery you have used, the stuff about the meteor in particular. You are very descriptive in your writing, but not overly so; it's perfect! You've created this beautiful image but you've contrasted it with angst and tragedy; it's a nice effect, it makes your story that much sadder. I can really sense Dean's desperation and the fact that he can't do anything about it, which is exactly how Dean was at this point in the show, and even more desperate later on. This quote really caught my eye: "...trying to rip away the surface of the world and get at what they all know is underneath, the writhing mass of evil just waiting to rise up and devour them...". I don't know what it is about it, probably the image it creates, but I really like it. )

This is a very realistic take on what would happen if Sam had tried to commit suicide and Dean finding out the way he did in your story. I think I'm going to take your story and make it my personal canon, it just happened to take place off screen. P

I think you have good characterisation here. I definitely think that Dean would get angry at Sam for trying to commit suicide but I also think he'd be upset and worried about him but he wouldn't show it, just like you've conveyed here. ) And of course Dean would try and find a way to blame himself. I just...I can't describe how much I love your story, your characterisations and...every aspect really. D

I really enjoyed reading your story; it was a beautiful, heart-wrenching masterpiece! Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us all. You've poured your heart and your soul in to this, and I have to admit, you almost made me cry reading this, which is rare experience for me. Thank you again. I'm going to look through your other stories now to see what other treats you have. )

-Ellie Jane Farrell _