Reviews for Handcuffs
Teefarino chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hey I liked this oneshot :D in particular, I especially liked the comeback Azula made about Ursa leaving because of Zuko speaking out to Ozai; confusion about time sequences are a real issue in people with cognitive/emotional disturbances, and I think that made this all the more real and interesting. :) It was a fun read!
-Teefarino-
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Amazing. This just took my breath away... and that song... I really liked this fic and all your other ones but this is my favorite.
Anonymous Fanfic Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow! This is a fantastic story. I'm shocked that only one other person reviewed it. I thought it went very well, it was well-paced, and I liked the ending a lot. Your grammar, for the most part, was very good. I felt that your characterizations were very realistic, so great work with that! Also, the back-stories and such were great ways to tie the different elements of this piece together. You did an especially great job characterizing Azula. All in all, this is excellent! I hope you get more good feedback; you deserve it. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I'll be the first to say that this was pretty fantastic.

At first I didn't understand why her eyes turned blue, but that little twist at the end brought it all together. You made some pretty good points about the show and about real life in this fic and that whole "trying to add kleptomania to your impressive insanity resume" exchange was pretty amusing. Personally I think Azula's will to attack people on impulse would have won out, but it's debatable. Other than that, Azula was pretty spot on. I was browsing and I couldn't believe no one else had commented yet! So good job :)