Reviews for Seeing Stars
Liasid chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Wow, that was an emotional roller coaster. Great story, i loved how you captured both of their insecurities and fears. The smutty parts felt real (lol I loved the 'cooties' thing). I also really liked how you incorporated canon into the story without changing much. Its like this could have really happened.

The journal they traveled together, learning to trust each other. I have to say this is one of my favorite stories of yours.
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
great story, i'm soo sure they will work
Jammy8694 chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
I loved this story so much!
jakondas chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
The way you write the emotional side of things is just special. *happy sigh* Don't get me wrong, I love the smut (seriously, that scene where Peter asked Gabriel to hold him down? *melts*), but there's just something about reading the pain and suffering that only truly deep (I almost wanna say 'heartfelt') feelings can envoke in people that gets to me. That sense of depth... I'm not even sure I'm using the right words! LOL Anyway, it's late, my dyslexia is playing me up because I'm really tired, and I think I'll go now before you get a load of gibberish, okay? Great fic. _
Celestinasong chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
Hey that can't be the end is it? Please update! I wonder if Angela dreamed about those two together lol
Celestinasong chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
This is so good! I'm actually staying up late to read this, lol
Celestinasong chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Nice.
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
You wrote drug instead of dragged and it totally distracted me from the story. just a heads up. i like the plot so far tho
regazzadilupo chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
I'm definitely enjoying this fic. I think you've captured a realistic Gabriel Gray here- the empathic bond they're sharing in chapter ten makes for great reading, and Gabriel's feelings especially are spot on. I really do think that with all that he's done in his life, what he probably wants most is for someone else to take control and let him feel safe. I don't think he's ever, ever had that.

Can't wait for more.
Haruka The-Dark-Angel chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
this chapter is awesome! And the bonded play...never thought Gabriel would agree to it. Peter was also very dominating and controlling! where Gabriel was being super submissive. Not that I hate it though. In fact, I really like it. But some things are bothering me. Peter topped Gabriel without a condom. What about his "cooties" issue? I thought that was about hygiene(from what he told Gabriel). And when did Gabriel topped Peter? oh, wait...maybe that was between chapter 8-9?
avengemyclan0723 chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Let me just say, this is the most amazingly written lemon I have ever read in my life. Thank you so much for writing this! Just wondering, how far are you planning on writing? To the part where the wall breaks, the end, or what? If you don't want to say that's alright, I just really want to know. This is a really brilliant story and I can't wait for the next part!
Haruka The-Dark-Angel chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
awwww... Sylar finally let Peter called him by his real name! That's nice, coz that means he already trust Peter(although not completely yet, I think). And I think it's romantic how Peter really cared for Sylar. Well, I know that he's an empath so caring for people is normal for him. But he still cared for Sylar even though he's a killer and already killed his brother...
queenoftheoutlands chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
The end of this chapter was so freaking adorable I think I've melted.
JasonDragon64 chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
I'm with Sylar on this one... "Cooties"? What is Peter here? Six?

The penitent attitude was beautifully executed and hopefully made more of a subconscious impression than appearances allowed. Peter had behaved very poorly, and doing all in his power to make amends has to count for something. Now if he can just stick to this and hopefully win the other man's friendship (not to mention love and affection!) he might actually get somewhere.

Sylar is even more of an enigma this time around. On the one hand, he is still quite volatile (although not without provocation), yet he still wants a relationship of some sort with the only other person available. Relationships are either built upon trust and mutual respect or they fall apart very quickly. Sex, while a wonderfully exhilarating exercise, is not actually a relationship, merely a meeting of momentary needs.

Looking forward to seeing the men find more in common than just a need to release tensions and hopefully escape this mental prison.
JasonDragon64 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Very nice sex scene! Must have been the spunk that made the wall come down... LOL! Looking forward to the next chapter.