Reviews for here's to the heartbreakers
mellieforyellie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
gah, so sweet. so sad. so perfect.
oh hot damn chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This story literally made me cry... wonderful writing.
PoisonousTiger chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This one was so sad. I've never considered this pairing more than a "friends only" pairing but now, thanks to your fic, I'm rooting for them.

Sometimes you just have to write something to get out of that writer's block funk (only weird thing for me is my one-shot writer's block breaker was in a totally different fandom...wierd..)
Knopes chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
christ, my heart. i was unintentionally listening to colbie caillat's i never told you and ugh wow. i love your writing format. short and simple and endearing.
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh, wow. Thank you so much for this. I love it.

-curledruler
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
:c i hate you man, this is so beautiful and fuck why can't i write like this D:

oh this is so depressing and oh poor prussia and he's so stupid and this is just full of lingering regrets and oh this :hearts:
call me milady chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
...Seriously?

You pull this kind of stunt in which I'm suffering from a humongouslygigantic writer's block and my retarded internet connection only lets me go online at, like, friggin' three in the morning, and thus I decide to forgo valuable sleeping time just to completely gush over this story because its so so so sad but also a little hopeful at the end and the summary/quote/title/WHOLE FECKING THING really set the mood from the start and dayum, I wish I could write like this - I miss you, inspiration. ; A ;

Also, you completely distracted me from my original intention of going online, which is finishing an overdue ancient civilization assignment. WHY.

no srsly why.

(translation: this fic ilu so hard for writing it, man.)