Reviews for A Wonderfully Improbable Chain of Events
weaponofmasscreationn chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
this was cool, i really enjoyed it
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
That was such a good story! And you did a fantastic job of meshing the two realities together. That part about her being responsible for the annihilation of two major races was a great idea, too! Another great story by you!

BTY, I hope you finish your TNG/Mummy crossover someday! Thanks for writing this!
MissMelysse chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I don't know why it took me a year to find this story, but it's delightful. Utterly delightful. It also made me laugh on a day when I really needed to.

The awesomeness of this story is indescribable.
mrspencil chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this. A very clever merging of two worlds, even managing to make MsTroi responsible for far more than she could ever have imagined. Some great details of pirates and children, and some skilful plot and time line tweaking. Well done:-) I am delighted that this was recommended to me.

MrsP:-)
Stutley Constable chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I liked this a lot. The details about the emotions that drove the cursed pirates were vivid and very well described. You kept Lwaxana in character the entire story. The tie in with PotC and ST 2009 were inspired. Loved the interaction with Q, also.

Nice work.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Waaaahhhaa! I was reading along, mildly interested and amused, and then I came to the bit about Nero and gave a great exclamation of delight. Very delicious.
Pippin-The-Hobbit chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Ah ha, that is so my new head canon! XD