Reviews for A Lifetime of Waiting
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Good intro.
jh831 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
dont know why there arent many drive angry and ghost rider crossovers, they have a good ring together
OutlawKnight chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
an amazing concept and a great laugh i would love to see more
wugglyump chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I read this a while back, before I'd actually seen Drive Angry. So I didn't actually understand much of it, but it got me to rent the film. I...actually didn't think much of the film, but I'm now super-impressed with the characterization in this fic. I love the chaos of the second chapter, especially, although if you do decide to continue or write a sequel, I'd be highly entertained to see Balthazar and Johnny Blaze interact.
Colleen chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Well, I'd have to say that I'm glad that Nicolas Cage is your crack now. This was great. I just saw Drive Angry and loved it, pretty much the same way I loved the other two movies in this crossover when I saw them. I am impressed that you got them all got together and that they make sense. Your writing is excellent and very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.
Deritine chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Nice! I guess one takes one's muses where one can get them, eh? Now I really want to watch Drive Angry. It looked terrible, and seems like it is from your description, but the good kind of bad. Very nice crossovers. I like it.
Spidey-phd chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Great chapter.

Now I'm stuck wondering what you are going to tie in for chapter number three. National Treasure?
Dark Horse Writer chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
That's pretty funny...
Dark Horse Writer chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Had to read a synapsis before I read to see what you were talking about, but I like the idea of Balthazar discovering wind-torn branches of his family tree.

Very interesting and I would be on alert if I was Piper as well.