Reviews for Peter vs the Ring
I get the neal alias but you kind of ruined everything that made neal... His friends, kate..
mysticmoon1331 chapter 9 . 2/27
really enjoying this so far. i look forward to reading more.
cosette141 chapter 9 . 2/18
OMG CONTINUE THISSSS!
Seriously! You left it as a CLIFFHANGER! You need to no you must finish it.
CJaMes12 chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Awesome!
awakened-earth chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
I am loving this! I really am! More than I can say! Seriously, one of the best I've read so far. I can only hope that you'll continue it at some point (like, really hope, really really hope) but even if you don't, it's still been great and I loved reading it. ]
BullinaChinaShop chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
This looks like a discontinued fic...but please if you could continue it that would be amazing...this is really good!
sparkreader chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Hey, just wanted to say I love the idea of this story and I'm dying to know what happens next. Unfortunately, I noticed it's been a while since you've updated it so have you abandoned it or are you eventually planning on returning to finish the story?
Mitsuki Rose chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
i love the story please please please kepp continuing the story i want to see what wiil happen nedt thanks
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I wish you'll write more please
Jessie237 chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Great story. I love the idea of Neal being Peter's handler. I hope you continue it.
Lilywonders chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Why have you done this to me?! Pleaaaase! I love White Collar/Chuck fanfictions and I hate when their left alone! Please continue this! I love the incharacter-ness of both Bryce and Neal! Please continue!
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
please update
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
please update wonder what happens
EveryTripIsAQuest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Wow, I'm such a spaz . . . I'm reading another white collar fanfiction and I put the wrong review on this story . . . Sorry! :(