Reviews for Tears of Red and Gold
starlite22 chapter 3 . 2/16
Please up date, what happens next?
Philosophize chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
This has been great... Please don't abandon it!
texan-muggle chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Hey! Reader here! I have to know...
Muroshi chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Why must you torment me by stopping right there just when we were going to find out just what is going on and how it all came to happen.
Alias the Jester chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
It seems immensely cruel to arbitrarily return Ginny/Jimmy to a male body after (s)he spent many years perfectly happy as a girl. Particularly when everybody already knows her as a girl, and she has no recollection of being male. Physically there's no difference, mentally there's no difference, so why be nasty and turn his/her life into a nightmare?
Runecutter chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Grand! Beautiful! Hilarious!
I love the solution to the "my Husband but you're just Harry" problem, it's far more simple and elegant than the convoluted twists and schemes behind everything weasle-ish... and in the end it mirrors perfectly the way Freyja will never again NOT be Hermione too... wonderful!

And the revenge on Ginny "I'm to marry the Boy who lived" was excellently planned and executed!

I'm looking forward to Oors (why not Thor?) story and the conclusion of it all... whose wish had he to fulfill? Lily Evans?
Runecutter chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Hey, so the reason Hermione didn't let touch Ron her "private bits" really are that she is somehow Frigg-id? :D (Frigg is another spelling of Freyja of norse mythology fame) Whow!

I'm a bit reticent to tell, but i saw that end of chapter come ages ago ;) as soon as her story made clear that there was no way Harry and Hermione could come together it was just OBVIOUS that there must be a way and which should that be other than MiA husband returning or Harry being HIS Hermione-cover identity?

Just fantastic what one can do inside the narrow borders of the canon story without really making everything tumble apart like a house of cards! Jimmy... honestly! :D
Nebresh chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Fun idea!
ihppybttrfly chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I look forward to more of this story. It is different and so far well thought out.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
I suspect the answer to what happened to her husband is going to include some interesting side effects from what happened on Halloween night of 1981 (it's really the only answer that makes sense) that resulting in her husband and young (very!) Harry melding more or less permanently. In the meantime, I'm certain that Jimmy is going to be very, very disappointed and rather put out at Ron for destroying a number of dreams. I'd wager than Ron had better watch himself, particularly now that he's way, way out of shape.
NorthernLights25 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Please update soon
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Glad to see more of ths, and LOL'd a bit first, and then felt sad some for Ginny/Jimmy there, and will look forward to what all will happen next with Harry's explainy?
DarkHeart81 chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Good chapter. Took a while to get it out though. :)

The scene of Jimmy trying to use his now 'wand' was priceless.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
RudyHenkel chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Ah! My Goddess crossover! I love you. *goes to read the rest*
Zamia chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Jimmy's predicament was quite well put. Good to see Harry & Hermione get over some pain. Good read. Cheers.

Z