Reviews for The Rain's a Gonna Fall
W1986 chapter 5 . 1/11/2019
Great story. Hope you update soon.
Used.To.Be.Something.279 chapter 5 . 10/1/2018
summerartist chapter 5 . 7/24/2018
Love your fics and I wish I had your writing skills! I like how you write AOS Kirk and how you portray everyone. Thank you for sharing your fics!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 5 . 6/12/2018
Wow. Way to go! Keep it up!
Cuthien Silmeriel chapter 5 . 3/25/2018
I love this story. I really hope you continue it. I’ve read a lot of academy fics covering the topic of Jim and Tarsus, and this is definitely one of the best!
atymer chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Wow, I looked at the dates and realized how long this story as been on going. I thought these chapters were intriguing and am curious how this was intended to end.
So I'm going to follow on chance the author may update at least once a year until it is done.
It has the potential for a good character study if the author planned no other action.
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
Ahhh, I love it! Cant wait to see what happens next. I hope you update soon :)
Astarielle chapter 5 . 6/23/2016
Wow this is amazing, I really hope you have time to finish it sometime! Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
This story is brilliant. I hope you post more someday.
inatepaz chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
HI, I was wondering of you were going to finish this story? I really like it so far and would love to see Kirk through this. I know life can interfere in writing... boy do I know just look at my stories and the one I have unfinished at this time.
manouc chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
will you continue this story? that would be great
Ker chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
Oh! Please please please finish this! It would make me very happy :)
reading-rider chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
Hello,
I just found your story and was lucky enough to read it straight through to your last posted chapter. I do hope you find time to finish it. Its very enjoyable and refreshing. Many Jim-Tarsus fics turn Jim into an alcoholic, non-functional, insane kind of guy. I think he's stronger than that and it's refreshing to see it in your writing. I hope all is well and you find the inspiration to finish your tale. :-)
chimpy888 chapter 5 . 1/21/2016