Reviews for Like Home
RemusAndRomulus chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
:):):) So adorable. I loved it.
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Awesome job ! XP
pleasedeletethisaccount05 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Really liked this! I always thought they made it seem too easy for Ziva to leave Israel behind. And really cute Tiva too! Loved this line "it was worth moving to America just for Tony's bed."
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That was cute. And very original fluff. Well done.
The Fink chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is absolutely lovely; thank you :)
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
aww...that was so so cute. very well done. loved the established Tiva relationship and how Tony tried to remind her of home. really great, thanks for sharing!
Kew121 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Loved this story. Particularly this paragraph, which is perfect in its detail:

His pillows smell like Old Spice and shaving cream. Ziva can hear from the bathroom the steady drip-drip-drip of the faucet; Tony left the water running so the pipes wouldn't freeze. The wind is still roaring outside the window, and it feels impossibly good to be lying here, with Tony's warm, strong arms wrapped around her. She glances down his bed, at the shape of their bodies curled together beneath the blankets. Before she knows it, she's drifting off again, but just before she falls asleep, it occurs to her that it was worth moving to America just for Tony's bed.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I LOVE CHALLAH. I'm not Jewish, but I've had it a few times before and YUM.

This was really sweet (no pun intended). It's just like Tony to try and make challah for Ziva (and it's also just like him to mess up the first time). Very cute and extremely well-written!
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Very nice. Well-written and touching. And I love the term homeland-sick.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2