Reviews for The Warden's Daughter
tentenchan2601 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
*fangirl screams* eeeeeeeeeeeeek I LOVE it soooooooooooo CUUUUTE! just the right balance of fluff and plot thank you so much for writing this. 3
pali99 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was a very nice story. I enjoyed it greatly, and I appreciate that you took the time to write something so nice. After reading Sapphique I think I nearly threw my book at the wall and cried because of lack of true closer. Thank you.
god apollo chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
You are truly one of my favorite authors and this fanfiction has made me admire you so much more. This is the best fanfiction on here, IMO. I love Jared/Claudia also and this story portrayed them perfectly.

You're a true inspiration
Drkness'sDaughter chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
this was so cute! i always thought jared and claudia were perfect for each other)
RosieMe chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This is really good. You wrote it almost exactly The way that Caroline Fisher would have written it, though I don't think that Claudia would call Finn Giles. Great writing!
yapyap chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I just finished Sapphique and rushed to see if there was any Jared/Claudia fic around, because they were just - well, meant to be - and found this.

What a wonderful story! I loved the tenderness in this - and how well the plot (and what a lot of plot, for such a short story) intertwined with the romance.
Katriana Freelander chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh, my, frosted flakes, that was sweet! I almost cried!
spray can soul chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
To be perfectly clear, I love this story. It is beautifully written, and it's nice to see I'm not the only one who thought Claudia and Jared has some sort of romantic feelings for each other. This is totally great. Good job :)

-A :]
OrchidI007711 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I thought this story was beautifully written. I have to say I think that Claudia and Jared kind of always had deeper feelings for one another. Man I wish Catherine wrote one more book to see what happens to the characters and pairings. Great Job though:)
D-chi chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I am a fan of this story. I had always thought that Jared and Claudia were basically unaware of their feelings for each other, but I like the angle of them knowing and just not acknowledging it. I was reading the way you described Jared and was like yes, this was definitely written by a female.