Reviews for The Eagle's Flight
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I just came upon this story, read it, and LOVE IT! What a cliff-hanger. Just when I thought Esca was lost to Marcus... he's not. Wonderfully written, keeps you at the edge of your seat, and its just the best EVER!
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
How, romantic...
Jack of Spades chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
So, I liked this story quite a bit, but sometimes your grammar was a bit off.

For example, you used "loose" when you should have used "lose" once or twice, and "to" when you should have used "too."

And when you write "No, it's because of you that I have to restore to this..." it should be "resort," not "restore."

"I think she knew tht she will never escape alive. "

"tht" should be "that," and saying she knew that she "WOULD" never escape a live would probably sound better.

So, yeah! Good story, questionable grammar, overall approval! :)
CrAzEdBoAr chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
that was a nice read
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
The story is long, but it's well written, you kept both in character and I liked how you created Odilia to "spice" things up.

I also liked that this time Esca was the one injured and Marcus stood by his side. Also you rounded up the story very well when in the end Marcus was the one who decided, while in the begining the decision was taken by Esca.

I also liked this part, it's very funny:

"Sir! Are you alright?" asked a worried Lutorius when he saw his two commanding officers returning from the field.

"Yes, Lutorius, we are fine. Esca is just worrying for nothing." Said Marcus.

"Ah, is that so?" and Esca dropped his arms from around Marcus' shoulders. Of course, not being supported, he fell in an ungraceful heap on the ground. Lutorius smothered a smile at the sight of his centurion sprawled on the cold ground.

"Eeeeeeescaaaaaaaa!" was heard in the fort, along with the rare laugh of the former slave.