Reviews for The Many Lives of Sam
carocali chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Great intensity as the story picks up along with a fun storyline. LOVE the Big Bro moments and Bobby is awesome as well!

Thanks for sharing!

CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I was about to weep. I thought you were seriously letting Sam be dead, and I was as stunned and happy as Dean when he walked in.

Also, really cool Octomermen!
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I was too lazy to log in, but I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I loved this one! Okay, yeah, I loved it. The "Dude, lil' help" totally made my day. The promise that Dean would never leave Sam and that Sam would never ask him to was awesome too!

As Always,

Ericka Jane chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
That was heartbreaking and awesome; great job :)

Emmers224 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Dawwww. The emotion in this just about tore me apart. It was amazingly awesome and awe inspiring. I'm still dabbing at my eyes. I'm glad i caught the part where you said there was a happy ending! Otherwise I was prepared to spend the day moping under the blankets... At least until Supernatural comes on ;)

I am just so excited about Sam currently. He is absolutely amazing and refreshing to watch again and you captured his spirit beautifully. :) Your attention to detail is superb. You paint your pictures as you weave fantastic plotlines with these beloved characters, I am in awe. Love your writing. Love your stories. THANK YOU for feeding my addiction. :)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
i loved it! gah that was almost hard to read.. thank goodness sammy is okay! whew!