Reviews for One Night One Shot
Daughter of Apollo1217 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I would like more please! I lover this story and I want to keep reading it!
IsThisYourCard chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
If you made a sequel with this as the first chapter, I would probably die of happiness, be mad at myself for dying before I read it, and come back to life so I could read it. That's a lot of happiness.
SHOW ME THE LURV chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Ooh, I love where this is going! Please, PLEASE, if ever you find yourself at a lack of things to write, consider taking up this sequel! I understand, respect, and admire that you're attempting to finish your other stories first, but I just powered through both Jungle Pleasures and this little teaser, and I have to say, despite confusing words (ex: I'm pretty sure you meant deserting, not disserting) and some grammatical errors (commas are your friends!), I really like your writing. You've got a good flow to your stories, your plots are interesting, and your style's fun!

Description-wise, I feel a little chintzed. Sometimes I don't have a clear picture of the scene you're trying to paint. If you could just use more colorful language and images in your works, they'd be absolutely fantastic!

Also, some of the internal conflict seems either rushed or one-dimensional. I love that you're trying to flesh out your characters, but their actions and thoughts don't always match. You should allude to the fallacy somehow, either as the narator or one of the characters. But if, like in this one-shot, Robin goes on and on about how he's too much of a hero to give in to Slade and is then persuaded by mere puppy dog eyes, it makes Robin's character too wishy washy. Unless that's what you were going for, but again, maybe mention your intentions somewhere if that's the case.

Anyway, thanks so much for writing! Good luck finishing what you can. I'm going to go read your other stuff now. Keep up with the great work! :D
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Omg! It makesm wonder how he team found out! Are you gonna do the sequel?
zero-is-pimp chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
You scare me sometimes...
I'mawsomedealwithit chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
oh...please...continue *evil grin* i think we would all like that very, VERY much;)
Courage of Billy Batson chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
O MY GOD THAT WAS SO EPIC!1 this is so much better then the original... not because the original was horrible which it wasnt but because i just thought that it was unrealistic. First of all, Slade is acting like a total pedophile, and secondly, why would robin just randomly making out with his enemy? but other then that it was really good and this is even better! so PLEASE MAKE THE SEQUEL!
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
FIRST REVIEW DANCE! LAAA-AAA~! I get so few of these... XD

Now...

ZOH MY CHUCK NORRIS, CAN YOU SAY "MOULIN ROUGE" MUCH? I LOVED that movie AND I ESPECIALLY loved this oneshot! Although I hope it doesn't remain that way, because this has so much potential! I LOVE IT! :D

Sooooo much lovez~!