Reviews for If you give a damn, you better Take Me or Leave Me
okay
Rebelle01 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This was so amazing!
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
this was so cute and this is my favorite jori story i ever read. well so far, there are so many but this is really good :)
tacki sundrop chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Wow. That was such a cool prompt. I love that.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is really good. Great job
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Neaarly died at the "in lesbians with jadey bit"
Why is tori always so funny drunk?!
Shadokin chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
AHHH!
I loved it.
Each part, I loved it. Loved it all. Lots of love.
Twas cute.

Shadoki
Blazingstar of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Awww, this was so cute and sweet, I absolutely loved it! What do you mean, "thank you for putting up with it"? I couldn't stop reading. :)
MC-GAR-IL chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Your welcome but I wasn't putting with I genuinely liked it it was so Jori in a nutshell I think if the couple would ever happen this is how it would go. (Guess teennick would have a new show to find a time slot for) I love number 48 just imagine that happening to you, I think after laughing my ass of at my actions I would be embarrassed around my mom for a while. Good job I'll check out your youtube channel too.

MC over and out
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Love this! :) Pretty much perfect.
darkangel-silvermoon chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Sweets,me loves! thanks for this awesomeness. :} 'tis amazing!
Eletrickkid chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Loved the story, it was great and romantic, also "I'm in lesbians with Jade" did you ever se "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World"? Cuz that was in there, and btw was hilarious in your story
mad-marquise chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I absolutely loved this :) Each sentence is gold, no joke- you get the mood/feelings across perfectly.

The only (super tiny) correction I have is that in sentence 16, "flirtily" isn't a word, it's "flirtatiously". Other than that, this fic is awesome and I'm faving it~

It's so nice to read a Jori fic that's well written AND has proper grammar and punctuation.
Shhh-Its-An-Alias chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I think this is brilliant. Do you mind if I try to do something like this? Not something jori because I don't think I'd be able to compete with you, but use the idea?