Reviews for Naruto: Shinigami of the Kyubiakuma
Six Foot Assassin chapter 18 . 8/20
This story had potential at the begining but it started going in too many directions at the same time. Also too many Naruto characters are in this.
Rito Dragneel chapter 57 . 5/24
guytoradragon chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
so good please write more
guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
You are all over the place. Sometimes less is more.
me chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
your writing and plot pisses me off
me chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
First of all this is stupid at this point. Are you purposefully weakening Naruto to fit your agenda of allowing Ichigo to be a part of the story? Personally I've never really liked Ichigo on a personal level, he's impulsive, dim witted and just plain stupid. Naruto is to in his own story but in this story he has the power of a captain mixed with his own charm. Even if he has that limiter it should be enough to take care of a hollow. So your purposefully weakening him to fit into canon, which I believe is both idiotic and lazy.
TT chapter 21 . 8/10/2015
I really wanted to finish reading this story. Unfortunately I can't stand reading another word.()(T_T) Your story is like pollution, it stinks and it's everywhere.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Great chapter and plot
daemon452 chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
Adding naruto To the beginning as a shindigs I makes no sense. None of the things that happen make sense. You are just forcing them to match the story which makes them feel fake.
IceNastuXD chapter 43 . 5/26/2015
Was Enjoying It Until You Had Naruto Join The Akatsuki Smh I'm Disappointed & It Doesn't Seem Like Sasuke Should Be All That Stronger If Naruto Has One Of 9 Legendary Blades
ARSLOTHES chapter 56 . 5/24/2015
Hope mikoto, senna, and soi fon are part of the harem
Break Fast chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
From what I've read so far this story lacks a few things-it isn't bad, far from it, however you seem to lack direly in your descriptive language, characterization and variation of speech.
Egotistical psycho chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Lovin' the story so far, but you should've threw Killer B, or Darui into this.
Guest chapter 55 . 5/10/2015
Good story, I wonder what the soul society are hiding from Naruto.
Jose19 chapter 56 . 5/9/2015
I wonder what will the goal of the Akatsuki will be because the Elemental Nations don't exist anymore so will be the motivational force behind them now.