Reviews for Losing her
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
lovely piece. In addition, how brave you are to attempt to write in a non-native language. And you have done it so well I hope you come back and write more for LTM.
f2010 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I like this a lot, short and intense, and well written :)
Aena Firestar chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Hey! That was really good! You did a great job of explaining emotions. It was so heart felt and the emotions were practically jumping off the page for me. I'm Lietomebaby's daughter and my mom told me to read it and I like it! :D hope you keep it up!
Marina chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I don't think that I - the man who can evaluate this story, because I have never written in English ... Even in Russian, I wouldn't have taken to write something of this type ...

But the story is very sensual, emotional,different from others ...

I read the first time in the life of a story written by a man, simply learn English, but not talking on it constantly ...

Worthy.

Sorry about my mistakes)
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Don't worry about being a bad writer! You're not! :) You did really well with this! You could continue this if you want to! Well done!
Amri91 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I disagree with what you said about the title...it was so appropriate!

As for the story...It made me feel as if i had taken a walk down memory lane. Transported me straight to callian heaven. Good job!
Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I did enjoy it((:
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
It doesn't bother me about mis-spelled words and all that garb, i can get the jest of it. With that being said, in my opinion you hit it dead on! Exactly what some of us were thinking at those moments and you artistically put it into words of emotional feeling. Loved It!