Reviews for Invade My World? Enjoy Yourself Then!
CHills45 chapter 7 . 2/22
BITCH! SHE MEANS EVERYTHING TO YOU! OI?! CAN YOU PLEASE HAVE LIKE AN AWKWARD SITUATION THING WHERE LIKE KRISSY IS SITTING IN ITACHI'S LAP!? OR MAYBE LIKE ER THEY GO TO A HOTEL OR SOMETHING, LIKE A VACATION, AND THEY HAVE TO SLEEP IN THE SAME BED AND HE ENDS UP LIKE RESTING HIS HEAD ON HER CHEST OR STOMACH WHILE SLEEPING!?PLEASE!? THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOO ADORABLE!
HematiteTigereye chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
... Why you no update? You leave dis on cliffhanger! Dis no good! Please update, this story is literally keeping me alive in the early hours of Saturday night boredom. It is 3am and I have just run out of chapters ON A CLIFFHANGER.
Freezing Luna chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
Please update Crystal! I love this story! Your, dare I say it, insanity is funny and that is a very big complement coming from me because I don't laugh much... Itachi is so cuuuuuuuute and sexy! Also I think it would be funny if for that last comment of nothing being between them that Krissy tried to get him back for saying it so bluntly, like, putting random traps everywhere, I don't know about the other people but I think it would be so damn funny as Itachi hops around everywhere like a rabbit. Also can you make it that Krissy consumes a heavy amount of coffee again? I want to see the reactions of both Itachi and Kisame as she bounces around the entire house at the speed of light and also, your story is awesome I love it, I said this already I know, but right now I'm hungry and literally getting all of this energy from listening to my playlist, I mean, I'm dying here, I want cookies! CAKE! WAFFLE STRAWS! ITACHI POSTERS - THIS IS RANDOM I KNOW BUT THAT IS JUST HOW I AM, WHEN YOU HEAR RANDOM AT IT'S BEST THAT'S ME! ANyways, UPDATE! IT's been like what? Um, 5 YEARS?! GURL GET YOUR ASS TO THE COMPUTER NOW, I'M SERIOUS, I DON'T GIVE AN EMO WEASEL HOW OLD YOU ARE OR WHAT JOB YOU HAVE! THIS IS A MAJOR CRISIS!

~Sincerly,
Your dying fan and reviewer who will one day show up on your doorstep looking like a skeleton from years of waiting for more of your story.
Freezing Luna chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
I think I like KisEmma. Nice! *big thumbs up*
Freezing Luna chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
Where do you get your Itachi products? I literally am saving up for an Itachi Sharigan hoodie and I need more stuff also, this chapter was amusing but still felt...awkward?
AnneTesla chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
awesome story please update soon! !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I really like this story. Y U NO UPDATE?!b?hdushdewsdwqwertuoasdguz4uj
GypsyBitch56963 chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
I love this whole fanfic, it made me laugh really hard, and i was almost rushed to the Looney Bin for laughing in the middle of the night, please continue with this fanfic, im dying to see what is going to happen at the Friday night dinner (_)
jennythegreat123 chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
You know I was going to say this on your last one but I kept on reading so I'm saying it now.
So it's like she is the kami's self destruct button?
She dies they all die.
Naruto Meowzers chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
This is at least the third time I've read through this (and the story before this), although I think it's the first time I've remembered to use my account... Thanks so much for such an awesome and funny read. This story is what got me hooked on fanfiction, and every time I need a good laugh or a reminder that not all fanfiction is merely people with bad grammar and just want OOC characters to bend to their wills as well as ridiculous Mary Sues, I come here.
Thanks so much,
Naruto Meowzers
Anime no Akuma chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
Tan tan tan! I can't believe you actually end like this, tell me there is more! PLEASE! TELL ME! I need the next chapters, the final word of this fantastic story! Oh and by the way, Itashi is lying.
KiriHatake chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
OMG ! I love the crackfic yano ! I really look forward to read the next chapter...soon... Cookies for a mind reading author ;-)
bh18 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I'd just like to say that, when Kisame realized who had hugged him, I felt his horror in the dialogue. And it was hilarious!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
This and "Kidnap me? Have fun with that" are honestly the best OC stories I have ever read. I'm really curious to see just how this all plays out, and I am really wondering what Itachi makes of everything, and what his feelings are towards Krissy. He doesn't talk much by nature so his thoughts are a bit of a mystery(you do a really good job of getting the majority of his thoughts out in the open without words though so: Good Job! on that :) ). Sadly, I know it's not likely that I will ever know, considering It's been three years since the last update. However I sincerely hope you decide to continue this one day, as much as this fic is filled with modnarness, it is still on my top fifteen list of most gripping (and most humourous, I don't think I've ever laughed at any fic so much as KM?HFWT and IMW?EYT. Honestly. I was laughing so much my eyes were watering :) ) fics I've read. Thank you for writing as far as you have and good luck on all future writing endeavors :)
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Hi! I just wanted to say "Kidnap me? Have Fun With That!" and this fanfic is really good! I loved how you portrayed the characters and the plot is really interesting! I am really looking forward to reading more of the development of the pairing, ItachixKrissy! Poor Krissy... rejected.. :(
I am SO LOOKING FORWARD to reading the next chapter! Its been a while since you last update so please don't let this be abandoned! My heart can't take it! :D
Hope you update soon! ;)