Reviews for Invade My World? Enjoy Yourself Then!
AshGopal chapter 7 . 7/17
This story is absolutely fabulous. The development between Krissy and Itachi is amazing! Also, I swear that I haven't laughed so hard in a while! Keep up the amazing work! I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Poodles in Purses chapter 7 . 6/9
Awesome sequel!
Wolfy-sama chapter 7 . 4/20
WHY YOU NO UPDATE WOMAN?! WOLF-SAMA SHALL REIGN A BARRAGE OF CAFFIENE-INDUCED TORTURE UPON YOU WORSE THAN TOBI IF I DO NOT GET ANOTHER UPDATE! DX DX n Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Please? (puppt-dog eyes)
Ponychaser12 chapter 1 . 4/13
Really good story! I read both of your stories! But you should really update. I want to know what happens to Krissy!
SKYSPRITE chapter 7 . 4/9
I was excited to find this fic. The last fic needed continuing... But...

This was a real disappointment.

Like, really really disappointing.

It wasn't bad, actually it was very good, which is why it is even more disappointing.
The sequel is in fact, abandoned.
The last update was in 2012. It's now 2015.
I have no hope.

If you still use your fanfiction account, would you spare your readers the pain of getting attached to a fic only to find out its discounted? Just put a warning in the summery. Have mercy.
Tobi Said Hello chapter 7 . 3/3
More please! I am looking forward to lots ore from our little Phyco(Sp*)!
DAMNIT ITACHI! YOU ARE AN IDOIT! .

WHY DID YOU DO THAT! YOU OBVIOUSLY LIKE HER GUUUHH! DX

Anyway, why arn't you updating!? You need to write more! You can't just leave the story unfinished! And I want to see Itachi and her end up together! -_-
pleeeeeaaaaassssee Dx
Shad0w W0lf chapter 7 . 1/11
Another good story. I sincerely hope that you are able to pick this story back up one day, I would love to read more.
Oh and if Itachi and Kisame managed to escape your authors grip on them and make it back to Australia, they can hide at my place. .
Cheers.
Naruto Meowzers chapter 1 . 1/6
Please update! I looooooooooove this story and the one before it! I hope nothing happened to you to stop you from writing.

Best wishes,
Naruto Meowzers
Dreamlessdreams chapter 7 . 1/3
ok, I HAVE to say that I LOVE your stories. Couldn't stop reading, please write more!
aSecondStory chapter 7 . 1/2
Hey! Fun story. glad i found it and the previous one. I hope to see more. Thanks!
Akira Ten'no chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
I'm smart enough to know that Itachoi feels SOMETHING...but...
kags chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Where the bloody hell are you?
LessThanThreeAkatsuki chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Cries, tell us where you are! Check your hotmail, we miss you! At least tell us what has been keeping you from updating. It's okay, school is pretty freaking hard. Good luck tho I hope for an update one day..or sooner..I actually tried to message you on quizilla but that sites down now and I used to check your deviantart but your itachi and krissy drawings are gone? Oh god I hope you're okay cause let me tell you, an author here had to stop writing her itachi fanfic because of reasons that are too to explain and I JUST HOPE YOU'RE OKAY SORRY IM RAMBLING I MISS THIS STORY THERE ISN'T A,DAY I DON'T THINK ABOUT THIS TRIO
Bananarock509 chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
I wish you would update. This has given my life much joy. Even if u r picking on America. THERE IS A REASON TEA IS UNCOMMON! ITS CALLED THE BOSTON TEA PARTY! It just became habit that America isn't much for tea.