Reviews for Invade My World? Enjoy Yourself Then!
I really like this story. Y U NO UPDATE?!b?hdushdewsdwqwertuoasdguz4uj
GypsyBitch56963 chapter 7 . 6/28
I love this whole fanfic, it made me laugh really hard, and i was almost rushed to the Looney Bin for laughing in the middle of the night, please continue with this fanfic, im dying to see what is going to happen at the Friday night dinner (_)
jennythegreat123 chapter 7 . 6/16
You know I was going to say this on your last one but I kept on reading so I'm saying it now.
So it's like she is the kami's self destruct button?
She dies they all die.
Naruto Meowzers chapter 7 . 6/6
This is at least the third time I've read through this (and the story before this), although I think it's the first time I've remembered to use my account... Thanks so much for such an awesome and funny read. This story is what got me hooked on fanfiction, and every time I need a good laugh or a reminder that not all fanfiction is merely people with bad grammar and just want OOC characters to bend to their wills as well as ridiculous Mary Sues, I come here.
Thanks so much,
Naruto Meowzers
Anime no Akuma chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
Tan tan tan! I can't believe you actually end like this, tell me there is more! PLEASE! TELL ME! I need the next chapters, the final word of this fantastic story! Oh and by the way, Itashi is lying.
KiriHatake chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
OMG ! I love the crackfic yano ! I really look forward to read the next chapter...soon... Cookies for a mind reading author ;-)
bh18 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I'd just like to say that, when Kisame realized who had hugged him, I felt his horror in the dialogue. And it was hilarious!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
This and "Kidnap me? Have fun with that" are honestly the best OC stories I have ever read. I'm really curious to see just how this all plays out, and I am really wondering what Itachi makes of everything, and what his feelings are towards Krissy. He doesn't talk much by nature so his thoughts are a bit of a mystery(you do a really good job of getting the majority of his thoughts out in the open without words though so: Good Job! on that :) ). Sadly, I know it's not likely that I will ever know, considering It's been three years since the last update. However I sincerely hope you decide to continue this one day, as much as this fic is filled with modnarness, it is still on my top fifteen list of most gripping (and most humourous, I don't think I've ever laughed at any fic so much as KM?HFWT and IMW?EYT. Honestly. I was laughing so much my eyes were watering :) ) fics I've read. Thank you for writing as far as you have and good luck on all future writing endeavors :)
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Hi! I just wanted to say "Kidnap me? Have Fun With That!" and this fanfic is really good! I loved how you portrayed the characters and the plot is really interesting! I am really looking forward to reading more of the development of the pairing, ItachixKrissy! Poor Krissy... rejected.. :(
I am SO LOOKING FORWARD to reading the next chapter! Its been a while since you last update so please don't let this be abandoned! My heart can't take it! :D
Hope you update soon! ;)
Lauren chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
I really love this story! I can't stop myself from laughing at each chapter and it's the middle of the night, so I hope my neighbours don't hate me, I hope you update soon!
AshGopal chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
This story is absolutely fabulous. The development between Krissy and Itachi is amazing! Also, I swear that I haven't laughed so hard in a while! Keep up the amazing work! I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Matatabi-chan chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
Awesome sequel!
Wolfy-sama chapter 7 . 4/20/2015
WHY YOU NO UPDATE WOMAN?! WOLF-SAMA SHALL REIGN A BARRAGE OF CAFFIENE-INDUCED TORTURE UPON YOU WORSE THAN TOBI IF I DO NOT GET ANOTHER UPDATE! DX DX n Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Please? (puppt-dog eyes)
Ponychaser12 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Really good story! I read both of your stories! But you should really update. I want to know what happens to Krissy!
SKYSPRITE chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
I was excited to find this fic. The last fic needed continuing... But...

This was a real disappointment.

Like, really really disappointing.

It wasn't bad, actually it was very good, which is why it is even more disappointing.
The sequel is in fact, abandoned.
The last update was in 2012. It's now 2015.
I have no hope.

If you still use your fanfiction account, would you spare your readers the pain of getting attached to a fic only to find out its discounted? Just put a warning in the summery. Have mercy.