Reviews for Reflections
u r awesome chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
This story is amazing! There's something about it being so confusing and mind boggling, that makes it so mesmerizing and captivating. I really enjoyed reading it! Nina is written in an incredible way! You really give her her own unique feelings and characteristics! And all of the other characters too, especially Lily! I love your Lily in this story and I like how creative this fic is. There is no other story like yours! I love how both Anni and Lily live in Nina's head! Lily and Nina are lovely and cute! :)
Each chapter was spectacularly written and fantastic! My eyes were glued to the screen! I know you haven't updated so long but I hope you still see my review! I'm really glad and thankful that you wrote this! I hope one day the inspiration for this story will return and you will update it! It's too good to be left discontinued! Good luck and great job! Keep up the wonderful writing! ;)

u r awesome
I-Like-The-Way-You-Work-It chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
when I started reading this my first thought was 'Inception. This is a Inception and Black Swan crossover, it have to be'

I love this story, is so messy (in a good way) and confusing (just like in the movie)

I know you haven't updated since 2011 but I feel like leaving a review, I mean is the least I could for such amazing story :)
LisbethsGirlfriend chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
This is epic!
Claudia chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
My mind is so fucked with right now 0_0
ladypink5228 chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
E
Erifrats101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Black Swan Inception Sucker Punch INDEED. FABULOUS job with this! I can see it all happening in the/a movie! :D LOVE your writing style and details; makes everything mind-trippy while still allowing everything followable/make sense! I love it! :D

I only found the Black Swan Fanfiction section earlier today (or, yesterday, depending on the clock...), and this fic made me want to stick around in this section! :3

Keep up the great/MARVELOUS work,

~E101
casualobserver chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
awesome story. Its a great and haunting story. I can't wait to read what will happen next. please update? :)
lexy lujan chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Wow this story is fucken awesome. I've never read anything like this before. Please finish the last chapter. I HAVE to know what happens!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
Please write more
LynnisaMystery chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is so weird and interesting! I love it! Update soon!
ShoujoAiShusekki chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
What the shit is going on? My brain hurts so bad from reading this, but I can't stop reading it even though it hurts like efffff! Why magical author why!
Chase chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I agree. Hurry up with the update. I can't wait either. D:

*Jumps around*
xx fan chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
PlEASE hurry up with the update! i cant wait any longer :{{
KiwiCami chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
I love your stories c:

It's amazing how you capture the emotion, really, you had me all nervous with what would happen next xD

good job (:

~Cami
Chase chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Ohgosh! Sorry for late review! Been to New York shopping etc. *Cheers* Buuut, anyways! I absolutely love it! I can't wait to see how this fanfic turns out. This fanfic is a mindfuck. xD