Reviews for Cherry
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Things I loved: all the hints of other pairings (albeit unrequited), just goddamn Starrk, Halibel and Ulquiorra's conspiring, G i n, how much of an impact Aizen's words had like seriously that was RAW, the prostitutes from Rukongai bye, Rangiku honestly just lowing everyone over, Yamamoto is so confused and tired, Ukitake needs a raise and Kurotsuchi just wants science. So many more I haven't mentioned ugh but I loved every bit of this. Thank you so much for finishing and posting it. B e s t.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Aizen made the whole thing that much funnier and more ridiculous.
mersykun chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
o ( ω ) o this was very funny
omegaluffy chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
I stayed up late because i couldnt stop reading but it was so worth it this is so hilarious and i love it!
buterflypuss chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
pretty good short story, especially for a crack fic, but you forgot to label it as complete
naruto kurama chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
Yay! I feel glad that Ichigo got Urahara.
dipped.in.ink chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
Hilarious.
Zareth chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
I'm so glad you finally finished this! I've been looking forward to it for ages. I was not disappointed!
Haninna chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Oh My God! This fic is sooooo funny! I was reading this chapter at work and couldn't but burst with laughter in front of everyone! I just love this. Although it is crak but the characters are so in characters.
Ps. Urahara is my favorite character in Bleach ( alpng with Byakuya), so please more of him.
I love your writing style, maybe after this you can make a more serious Uraharaxichigo fic?
On to read the next chapter!
phoenix220 chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Aw loved this. Brilliant daft and really sweet all at the same time! Poor ichigo. Will look out for more stories from you.
PaulaGay chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
I just read the whole thing. I am sooo glad you were able to finish it! It was great, funny and totally believable. I really enjoy this pairing. :-)
OnePlotThickens chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Damn! You just had to stop at the best part, didn't you? Sigh ...I would really love to see the last part of this.
tahalastarnine chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Tis fanfiction literaly changed ny otp. Thank you so so much for this beautifuly artistic gem of a masterpiece.
Darkhybrid chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
lmfao. Oh my god, please update. This is hilarious;D
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
This was hilarious! It's too bad you abandoned it right before the last chapter. Well, at least Ichigo and Urahara finally got together.