Reviews for Cherry
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 7/20
Aizen made the whole thing that much funnier and more ridiculous.
mersykun chapter 5 . 6/16
o ( ω ) o this was very funny
omegaluffy chapter 5 . 5/26
I stayed up late because i couldnt stop reading but it was so worth it this is so hilarious and i love it!
buterflypuss chapter 5 . 5/23
pretty good short story, especially for a crack fic, but you forgot to label it as complete
naruto kurama chapter 5 . 5/8
Yay! I feel glad that Ichigo got Urahara.
dipped.in.ink chapter 5 . 5/4
Hilarious.
Zareth chapter 5 . 4/26
I'm so glad you finally finished this! I've been looking forward to it for ages. I was not disappointed!
Haninna chapter 2 . 4/24
Oh My God! This fic is sooooo funny! I was reading this chapter at work and couldn't but burst with laughter in front of everyone! I just love this. Although it is crak but the characters are so in characters.
Ps. Urahara is my favorite character in Bleach ( alpng with Byakuya), so please more of him.
I love your writing style, maybe after this you can make a more serious Uraharaxichigo fic?
On to read the next chapter!
phoenix220 chapter 5 . 4/6
Aw loved this. Brilliant daft and really sweet all at the same time! Poor ichigo. Will look out for more stories from you.
PaulaGay chapter 5 . 3/26
I just read the whole thing. I am sooo glad you were able to finish it! It was great, funny and totally believable. I really enjoy this pairing. :-)
OnePlotThickens chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Damn! You just had to stop at the best part, didn't you? Sigh ...I would really love to see the last part of this.
tahalastarnine chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Tis fanfiction literaly changed ny otp. Thank you so so much for this beautifuly artistic gem of a masterpiece.
Darkhybrid chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
lmfao. Oh my god, please update. This is hilarious;D
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
This was hilarious! It's too bad you abandoned it right before the last chapter. Well, at least Ichigo and Urahara finally got together.
wildkurofang chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Beautiful. I never really gave much thought to Ichigo's status Launcher of a Thousands Ships in THIS context but hoooooot DAMN!

I'm most certainly lovin' it!

Tarry a while. Thou art so fair. Wild-Tama