Reviews for Cherry
Kizack chapter 5 . 5/6
Well. it took a while but that ending was BLOODY KAWAII! Screw any haters, you should be proud of this story.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 5 . 4/3
Love love love
;).
kat chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
omg this is fucking hilarious i love it
Ameranthian chapter 5 . 10/19/2016
I love the ending. It is sweet and touching. This might just be nlmy new favorite story.
AnimeWolf56 chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
I was far too amused by this fic XD
Faery66 chapter 5 . 2/25/2016
It was really good. To bad there wasn't more Kisuke and Ichigo though.

D
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Things I loved: all the hints of other pairings (albeit unrequited), just goddamn Starrk, Halibel and Ulquiorra's conspiring, G i n, how much of an impact Aizen's words had like seriously that was RAW, the prostitutes from Rukongai bye, Rangiku honestly just lowing everyone over, Yamamoto is so confused and tired, Ukitake needs a raise and Kurotsuchi just wants science. So many more I haven't mentioned ugh but I loved every bit of this. Thank you so much for finishing and posting it. B e s t.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Aizen made the whole thing that much funnier and more ridiculous.
mersykun chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
o ( ω ) o this was very funny
omegaluffy chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
I stayed up late because i couldnt stop reading but it was so worth it this is so hilarious and i love it!
buterflypuss chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
pretty good short story, especially for a crack fic, but you forgot to label it as complete
naruto kurama chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
Yay! I feel glad that Ichigo got Urahara.
dipped.in.ink chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
Hilarious.
Zareth chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
I'm so glad you finally finished this! I've been looking forward to it for ages. I was not disappointed!
Haninna chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Oh My God! This fic is sooooo funny! I was reading this chapter at work and couldn't but burst with laughter in front of everyone! I just love this. Although it is crak but the characters are so in characters.
Ps. Urahara is my favorite character in Bleach ( alpng with Byakuya), so please more of him.
I love your writing style, maybe after this you can make a more serious Uraharaxichigo fic?
On to read the next chapter!