Reviews for TCOT Afterhours Assignation
Tracy chapter 2 . 9/26
Oh this is wonderful! I just discovered this show recently (2017) and love these two so much! I am so glad to have found your stories-I had no idea that there was fan fic about Perry and Della! Btw you're a good writer and have captured them beautifully! I can't wait to read more of your stories and to watch Perry Mason tonight and enjoy the vibe/images that will be popping up as I watch the two of them interact! : )
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 9/18
Perry and Della lived life on the edge, and their love for each other was no different.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
i remember hearing della say a while ago, NOT ON THE DESK!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
do you think they put everything back on the desk? wonder what the cleaning lady thought.
Mary S chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Just read your story and loved it. Very intense! Loved your portrayal of Perry and Della. Your stories are the best. Plan on writing anything soon- I sure hope so!
Thanks for writing all your wonderful stories.
AnotherLaura chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
One of my favorites. Thanks
Laura chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
DAMN! That was hot! I really like your portrayals of P and D. Everybody else has too much gushing and crying. You are spot on; please keep writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
whatever
GratefullyDead chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Have I mentioned that you are a genius? Great story. And, it's one I can so envision.
Michelle285 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
This was fantastic! :) I liked this one a lot! :) It made me laugh a few times...I loved when Della woke Perry up in the office. "Where would I sleep?" His response just cracked me up. Hmm...maybe that's bad! :) I also love the way you described everything. So obvious that they care for each other and it definitely had it's class. As for the epilogue...haha! :) I loved that Della had to clean up the office and I love her explanation of why...especially that she was worried about the gossip! :) I also liked the very end. The cleaning lady didn't even wonder why the cigarette box was on the floor? :) Another great story! :)
Queen of Spiritual chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Another great story, Captain! Can't wait till the next one!
Shakayla chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
LOL "...sensibilities be damned!"

Loved it - cute ending to the story!
Shakayla chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That was just *fans self* soooo very hot! I love the way you describe them and their relationship. The desk scene was HAWT! I really enjoyed it. Actually have read it twice, but wanted the second read to take it in slowly and savor the experience *grin*

Sorry it took me so long (was busy finishing up my epic saga lol)

Am off to read the next part now!
E. Wallace chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
'Perry, on his hands and knees next to the side of the desk, glanced around the corner, coming almost nose to nose with his secretary.'

Well, I, personally, would have paid money to see that!

A wonderfully light-hearted ending to a terrific story.
Ayjah chapter 2 . 3/12/2011