Reviews for TCOT Afterhours Assignation
AnotherLaura chapter 2 . 1/16
One of my favorites. Thanks
Laura chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
DAMN! That was hot! I really like your portrayals of P and D. Everybody else has too much gushing and crying. You are spot on; please keep writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
whatever
GratefullyDead chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Have I mentioned that you are a genius? Great story. And, it's one I can so envision.
Michelle285 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
This was fantastic! :) I liked this one a lot! :) It made me laugh a few times...I loved when Della woke Perry up in the office. "Where would I sleep?" His response just cracked me up. Hmm...maybe that's bad! :) I also love the way you described everything. So obvious that they care for each other and it definitely had it's class. As for the epilogue...haha! :) I loved that Della had to clean up the office and I love her explanation of why...especially that she was worried about the gossip! :) I also liked the very end. The cleaning lady didn't even wonder why the cigarette box was on the floor? :) Another great story! :)
FonzFan82 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Another great story, Captain! Can't wait till the next one!
Shakayla chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
LOL "...sensibilities be damned!"

Loved it - cute ending to the story!
Shakayla chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That was just *fans self* soooo very hot! I love the way you describe them and their relationship. The desk scene was HAWT! I really enjoyed it. Actually have read it twice, but wanted the second read to take it in slowly and savor the experience *grin*

Sorry it took me so long (was busy finishing up my epic saga lol)

Am off to read the next part now!
E. Wallace chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
'Perry, on his hands and knees next to the side of the desk, glanced around the corner, coming almost nose to nose with his secretary.'

Well, I, personally, would have paid money to see that!

A wonderfully light-hearted ending to a terrific story.
Ayjah chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
What a great ending!
kmw chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
So glad to have another story to read. It had been a while. I always love your stories. You write some of the best P/D fanfiction around. Hope you will give us another in the near future!
Annie chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
LOL Best description of a story I've ever read. Direct but didn't reveal too much.
E. Wallace chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wonderful story, explicit but tasteful and still romantic.

Good job!
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
OOOOOOHHHHHH...This is sooooo ,and spice and everything nice. Sizzlin Hot but very classy. I loved everything about it. Once again you've done a wonderful job creating the essence of Pery and Della and their loving, caring relationship. Very nice :)
razraz chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Thanks CW you made me blush. Love the description of him sitting there staring at her until his the intensity of his gaze became 'almost' uncomfortable. very intense. raz raz