Reviews for Welcome to the Cell Block: Ramblings from Ram
Wow chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Wow, this is great! I hope you'll write more, please, it's such a good fic!
ScribeOfRhapsody chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
lol! This story is so funny and awesome! Please update soon!
Spacebabie chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
I love how Prawnn was trying to get Tron to smile and relax, except it annoys him.

and I really enjoyed that insult Tron gave to Sark with Prawnn seconding it.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Yeah... You know, after watching this movie- I actually had a few days where I felt GUILTY over playing games...

Or, like deleting files/programs from the computer.

Yeah... Messed up, I know.

ANYWAY- I'm LOVING this story- so please keep up the fine work, and continue with it. :D
Cyberbutterfly chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
You know... I never thought of it like that... But YEAH... Tron was a bit of a reckless lunatic, wasn't he.

I mean, HELL, it took all of five seconds for him to be convinced to take down Sark.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
SOOooooo... This story goes out to the all the unsung side kicks of the sci-fi worlds then, huh?

That's actually... really, REALLY cool. :D

You kinda just forget about these two, so it's interesting to see the build up to when Flynn arrives from there perspective.
Suadela chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Okay, so I can't really describe how much I love this story. Ram is so awesome and I have to admit, an outsider's view of Tron or Rinzler makes me very happy XD I love, love, love this and am excited for more.

Keep writing!

-Suadela
Bit chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Yay, you updated! I was so glad to see this chapter up when I got home! I stand with my previous comment: you've got the point-of-view down perfectly, and I love the tone that you're using. It just seems so authentic. My favorite line in this chapter: "He's got the filtration capacity of a bit."

Please update soon!
Silvara chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
This is... :DD I need the next chaaaap! X)

*cheers on Al- err Tron*
Silvara chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Ram seems to be the fun guy loving to make a quirk or two to make the others laugh a bit between two matchs... I think I will enjoy reading Ram's blings!
Bit chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Awesome work! Ram was always one of my favorite characters. You really are doing him justice here - which is saying something, 'cause like I said, he's one of my favorites! You write his point-of-view exactly like he talks, which makes it so authentic. It *sounds* like stuff he would say or think. And you have the whole atmosphere and world of Tron down wonderfully. Please update soon!
LuffyMarra chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
I really like this story so far. I always did like Ram, and Tron. Wish Ram could have been around for longer. Keep going please.
Spacebabie chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Another great chapter. I just love the insight to Ram's mind and as he was watching Tron just glaring at Sark's direction followed by that iconic pose. That's the security program I have grown to love.
Spacebabie chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Sweet Ram also needs more love, but what is not to love about that guy. He's so fun and sweet. Love how how he first meets Tron.

I also like the other name of the program and he is no shrimp.

Looking forward to more of this.
theyhadadate chapter 1 . 3/4/2011