Reviews for Disclosure
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 24 . 4/21/2011
I'm glad Maura is starting to overcome her fear of that piece of shit
ShadowCub chapter 24 . 4/21/2011
I see Jeffrey Schilling having many, many, many violations and parking tickets in his future.
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 23 . 4/20/2011
HAHA! superbowl! too cute! Love the last line! great chapter!
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
I'm anxious for the Kearns trial
Swishla chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
Wow, be gone a few days and look at all the great stuff (3 chapters) to catch up on! The touch of "real life" in the Christmas chapter was sobering on a lot of fronts and I'm sure really hit home for a lot of us. My partner's parents are super religious and our relationship is probably the single most not talked about thing in the family. We've been together for 12 years, living together in a committed relationship for 11 and yet her parents "choose" to not know for the religious angle. And I SO feel Jane's pain about the Steeler's losing to those nasty Packers. Very nice touch about the SkyBox too! Very nicely done.
winegirl chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
Good comeback by Judith Isles. Put a score on the board for her. And the end...I really should'nt be reading this at work. Whew.
winegirl chapter 22 . 4/19/2011
Oh Wow! Maura's Aunt...ugh. I love the way you ended the chapter but in my head, Jane put a beat down on the biddy. Great job!
Miss Nowhere chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
I was a little lost but then I got it ;) -"Touchdown," Jane whispered eliciting a giggle from Maura.
brwnsuga chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
I HAVE SO LOVED THIS STORY. I AM SORRY TO SEE IT COME TO AN END, BUT YOU DID SAY, THERE WILL BE ANOTHER STORY COMING.

YES, JANIE, T-O-U-C-H-D-O-W-N.

BTW, I WAS ROOTING FOR GREEN BAY.
heatwave16 chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
Such a great chapter, & I'm happy Jane picked by steelers...even though the outcome doesn't change
worstliarever chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
that was very nice of Judith. She's really coming around.

Very hot ending. Well done!
Crackinois chapter 22 . 4/18/2011
To Andrew below, thanks for the comments, which don't offend me at all! Yes, I was aware the Robert Burns version is actually what we sing at New Year's but the Watson lyrics fit the mood I was trying to convey much better which is why I chose one of the Watson stanzas. As I read the Watson poem it actually fits quite well to the traditional New Year's tune which is why I made the note to still imagine it to the tune as if Maura is singing to Jane though singing different lyrics. Thanks for reading!
Drew chapter 22 . 4/17/2011
About your comment on Auld Lang Syne. The poem was in fact written by Robert Burns of Scotland and it was not written until 1788. It is written in the language of the common scottish people. The poem you are referring to is actually a different work from the one often sung at New Years. These poems while similar are actually very different works, however Burns did borrow some of Watsons phrasing but Watsons poem was Old Long Syne. Finally the term auld lang syne is the Scots language version of once upon a time. Watsons poem was the inspiration of Burns', but it is the Burns poem that is sung at New Years. I think I should mention the reason I know this is I am an English major and more importantly a person of Scottish descent. When I read what you wrote in your authors not the Scotsman in me had to make a comment, I am sorry if it seems that I am being overly critical. I do not mean to come across that way; mainly due to the fact I am thoroughly enjoying the story you are writing. Thank you. Andrew.
Miss Nowhere chapter 22 . 4/17/2011
Wow .
saya4haji chapter 22 . 4/17/2011
wow maura's aunt was an absolute witch. This was an interesting chapter because i tooke part in a a debate abou being gay and christian this past week. An issue which brought up a number of interesting issues.

I was so proud of maura standing up for herself. I mossed reviewing on the last chapter so I also have to mention how much I love nona. She rocks!

so a trial in the future...any chance we'll get to see maura's biological dad at some point?. That stikes me as offeering jane plent of opporunity to be all protective and wonderful! :)

thanks very much for updating...I look frward to more!
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »