Reviews for Disclosure
freakanatomy chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
i am a catholic and gay the thought of what happened to jane might happen to me is pretty scary
isla1113 chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
Wonderful Xmas I love Nona, she is the best... I want a Nona...
CAR chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
Your story is excellent and your writing superb. Please keep going!
Miss Nowhere chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
Jane stood to leave but was stopped as Nonna spoke again, "Janie, just remember Nonna's not getting any younger."

"Haha," Jane laughed, "You're worse than Ma." - (that made it ! So good am funny ) ;) keep it up !
Transylvanian chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
Great story so far.
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
I suppose I should have expected that from the father.

Frankie hearing them (lololololol) and nonna giving Jane the rings (awe) almost made up for it though.
heatwave16 chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
Excellent...sad about the church, but unfortunatly that is the way things are. I do love this story
ShadowCub chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
Jane shouldn't worry about the catholic church, there's a scrooge

everywhere.

Her Grandmother is right, she needs to ask Maura the question.
Rach5 chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
beautiful short chapter.

harsh about the priest though, wonder if Jane will mention it to her family or Maura. i could actually picture that in vivid detail tbh. Great writing :)
thetamarine chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
Ok, I really really really love Nonna.

I was raised Catholic, its horrible how hypocritical organized religion is. I went Maura's route... Agnostic!
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
awww...that was really cute! and i loved how the moms talked. another excellent chapter!
saya4haji chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
ah loved that chapter. christmas eve between the parents..its like peace negotiations between two waring countries. deadly weird. Got to love it.

thanks for the update.
ShadowCub chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
Kudos (I hate that word) to Angela on handling the witch.
Transylvanian chapter 20 . 4/12/2011