Reviews for Disclosure
iWorkForVanilla chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
This was one good ass story.
manty4life chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
Thank you for having the courage to write this chapter. I read your AN and I totally agree. Can't wait to finish reading!
mrj726 chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
That insult from Auntie Liz was modern-day Shakespearian. Lmao
Miched8 chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
Okay, I know you wrote this story like forever ago but I only just found it yesterday and just got completely hooked. I normally don't leave a review on completed stories, especially when I'm only like halfway thru said story but I just could NOT go on to the next one without sharing my utter excitement about the fact that you used my name in this chapter. As many stories as if read on this site - and believe me I've read a lot ;-) that's never ever happened before. My first name sure, but first AND last - never. So I just wanted to share my excitement over that awesome fact :-). Oh and I'm totally LOVING this story and am looking forward to reading all of your others as well :-)
kaylee214 chapter 26 . 11/6/2012
So glad Kerns got what he deserved! Loved thi story!
Whovian247c chapter 26 . 10/25/2012
AMAZING!
Bay chapter 26 . 10/20/2012
OMG! I LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! Is there any plane of you finishing this? I'm so into this story. You did a wonderful job. Great sense of humor (which I love in certain chapters), emotion and love! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE have a change to finished after the end of Chapter 26.
Lanaholic chapter 26 . 10/10/2012
chapter 14:
Ohhh this one was cheesy but I don't care at all. Haha

chapter 16:
membership package.. lmao

chapter 19:
almost died at the beginning of the bathroom scene.

Totally loved the parts with 'Noona"!
You did well with this ff :)
Lanaholic chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Reading this chapter while sitting in the tram isn't a good idea...
If u don't want any eyes on u..
Lanaholic chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
I was so touched by this chapter I had to write it just down.
Even if I'm sceptical when it comes to Maura beeing like this.. I do enjoy it very much.
Kim.Pfeiffer.1971 chapter 26 . 9/22/2012
Only one thing can be said...excellent!
thedirtyrobber chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
This was the hottest and most beautiful 'M' rated thing I've read. I honestly was like "Wow" at how perfectly gentle and loving it was. Well done, you!
davislp chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
A-mah-zing. One of my favorites, along with Of Arias and HighStickings. Thanks!
DrSmartyPants chapter 26 . 8/8/2012
All right, confession time, last night I read "Revelations" and I wanted to jump right into "Disclosure" until I opened it up and saw that it was 26 chapters long. Considering that it was already 2 AM when this happened, I sadly closed my browser and vowed to read it tomorrow (essentially today).

So, I did. Honestly, my favourite bits have to be the interactions with Nonna. The scenes whether between Nonna and Jane, or Nonna and Maura just touched me. I loved them.
halfbadgirl chapter 26 . 8/5/2012
Damn it! You made me cry yet again. One big soppy cow.
348 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »