Reviews for Disclosure
Lanaholic chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Reading this chapter while sitting in the tram isn't a good idea...
If u don't want any eyes on u..
Lanaholic chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
I was so touched by this chapter I had to write it just down.
Even if I'm sceptical when it comes to Maura beeing like this.. I do enjoy it very much.
Kim.Pfeiffer.1971 chapter 26 . 9/22/2012
Only one thing can be said...excellent!
thedirtyrobber chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
This was the hottest and most beautiful 'M' rated thing I've read. I honestly was like "Wow" at how perfectly gentle and loving it was. Well done, you!
davislp chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
A-mah-zing. One of my favorites, along with Of Arias and HighStickings. Thanks!
DrSmartyPants chapter 26 . 8/8/2012
All right, confession time, last night I read "Revelations" and I wanted to jump right into "Disclosure" until I opened it up and saw that it was 26 chapters long. Considering that it was already 2 AM when this happened, I sadly closed my browser and vowed to read it tomorrow (essentially today).

So, I did. Honestly, my favourite bits have to be the interactions with Nonna. The scenes whether between Nonna and Jane, or Nonna and Maura just touched me. I loved them.
halfbadgirl chapter 26 . 8/5/2012
Damn it! You made me cry yet again. One big soppy cow.
halfbadgirl chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
Damn. You just had to go and make me cry, didn't you?
halfbadgirl chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
I like the perspective you've added to the jealousy angle: Maura must deal with it occasionally whereas Jane is beset with it everyday. And you wrote the chapter about the rarer occurrence. Subtle. Very nice.
halfbadgirl chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
All nonnas should be so wise and loving. I hope your nonna too.
Paula chapter 26 . 7/19/2012
beatiful history, I liked the part of the drama which was very strong but I liked the resolution and say that but you have great talent and many grascias
greetings from mexico
Fallen austin chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
Had to skip a few reviews because I'm on my way out & wanted to finish reading it first. You out did yourself there...so so good. I loved everything, the emotions you managed through out this story was incredible, from the way they first got together, to their parents reactions, the attempted rape, the trial...god woman, you made me cry like three times & I'm a tough nut (well not really) lol.

There was so many memorable moments. Frankie's "I did not hear my sister having sex", Angela was amazing as always. Nonna (I just want one) haha. The way you handled the prejudices they encountered to the laugh out loud funny moments. Truly amazing, even the angst was so beautifully written,. Thanks for sharing your talent with us :)
Fallen austin chapter 19 . 7/14/2012
You handled this chapter brilliantly. From the way they all handled the press conference to them reconnecting their intimacy. I think you have a beautiful mind. Thanks for sharing :)
Fallen austin chapter 18 . 7/14/2012
"Thank you for accepting me Angela, without reservation"..God you're killing me here. Tears again...
Fallen austin chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
Ok...so I was gonna start on the fact that you went all angsty and dark, but then I read your Postscript and as much as I hate violence against women of this sensitive nature, it does happen. I'm so pleased that although it was harrowing to read, the sensitivity between Jane and Maura, Frankie, Deena came across so well especially Korsak. Who acted the way anyone would react to a friend being assaulted
340 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »