Reviews for Disclosure
saya4haji chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
very emotional and psychological chapter. it was a good way of showing Jane realising the true possible impact of her past actions. A very well thought out and executed piece. Thank you.

I love these stories and am truly looking forward to seeing maura's parents reactions. Perhaps a cameo of an old school friend of maura or jane's would be a nice moment. To see how someone of their age from their past would view their coming out.

Also I love these stories because coming out is one of the biggest and often most difficult parts of a gay persons' life and if anything I thing that the reactions of everyone in this universe (accept the diving unit and tommy) have been very positive. More blind crudeness than any actual hate or refusal to accpt. Perhaps seeing someone have more of a problem dealing with jane and maura's coming out would be fertile ground. To see how they would react and work through such adversity together. The traditional values, religous prejudice and societal snobbery haven't really been addressed. I feel that jane and maura's coming out has been too easy, people too accepting by those who know them. Perhaps this is my own experiences reflecting on how I perceive people should react to coming out. I had some very good reactions but also some which were more rocky and required, time, talking, understanding, putting distance between myself and others or just outright cutting some people off.

Anyway, I am really enjoying this story and which ever direction you take it i am sure it will be emotional, entertaining and clever.

Many thanks and pls update soon.
silverice90 chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Awesome fic so far, I really enjoy reading it. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Whoa, Jane went deep into her emotions.

Yay for smut
Miss Nowhere chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
:) Awww !
heatwave16 chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Loved this...especially Jane's revelations
heatwave16 chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Loved this...especially Jane's revelations
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Awe so sweet. And its interesting to see how Jane really feels about shooting herself
worstliarever chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
that was really great. It was good to see jane open up emotionally. The ending was sensual and beautiful.
Miss Nowhere chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
:) looking good .. Mauras so cute
graywolf68 chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
I'm really enjoying this story, great update. I look forward to more.
worstliarever chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
well i just learnt a lot about bowling i didn't know. Poor maura gets burnt, laughed at and now taunted. I like that the others stepped in though.
saya4haji chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
thanks for th update.

sadley that kind of abuse still happens. Love how protective jane and the boys were.

It was cool the othr team got disqualified.

loved it. pls update soon
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
Too bad too sad for the idiots in Dive crew!
pipkatt chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Just wanted to say,I love all of your stories. You have their 'voices' down so well, it's beautiful:)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
Good for those assholes being disqualified!
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »