Reviews for Disclosure
halfbadgirl chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
Damn. You just had to go and make me cry, didn't you?
halfbadgirl chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
I like the perspective you've added to the jealousy angle: Maura must deal with it occasionally whereas Jane is beset with it everyday. And you wrote the chapter about the rarer occurrence. Subtle. Very nice.
halfbadgirl chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
All nonnas should be so wise and loving. I hope your nonna too.
Paula chapter 26 . 7/19/2012
beatiful history, I liked the part of the drama which was very strong but I liked the resolution and say that but you have great talent and many grascias
greetings from mexico
Fallen austin chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
Had to skip a few reviews because I'm on my way out & wanted to finish reading it first. You out did yourself there...so so good. I loved everything, the emotions you managed through out this story was incredible, from the way they first got together, to their parents reactions, the attempted rape, the trial...god woman, you made me cry like three times & I'm a tough nut (well not really) lol.

There was so many memorable moments. Frankie's "I did not hear my sister having sex", Angela was amazing as always. Nonna (I just want one) haha. The way you handled the prejudices they encountered to the laugh out loud funny moments. Truly amazing, even the angst was so beautifully written,. Thanks for sharing your talent with us :)
Fallen austin chapter 19 . 7/14/2012
You handled this chapter brilliantly. From the way they all handled the press conference to them reconnecting their intimacy. I think you have a beautiful mind. Thanks for sharing :)
Fallen austin chapter 18 . 7/14/2012
"Thank you for accepting me Angela, without reservation"..God you're killing me here. Tears again...
Fallen austin chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
Ok...so I was gonna start on the fact that you went all angsty and dark, but then I read your Postscript and as much as I hate violence against women of this sensitive nature, it does happen. I'm so pleased that although it was harrowing to read, the sensitivity between Jane and Maura, Frankie, Deena came across so well especially Korsak. Who acted the way anyone would react to a friend being assaulted
Fallen austin chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
Have you heard Smith & Burrows "This Ain't New Jersey". Just made me smile when you mentioned Maria Carey. It's their take on a Christmas song.

Ah..a jealous Maura...I liked. I wish my ex's had been more like Maura when they were jealous...jeeze Jane got off lightly lol
Fallen austin chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
I wish we celebrated thanks giving!. The morning wake up was perfect ;)
Fallen austin chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
Ok..I love William "There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity" I loved his speech about Jane and how she had acted that night.

Tears...actual tears here. I like this sweet side you've got ;)
Fallen austin chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Go on Jane...that's my girl!
Fallen austin chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
"Puke and Rally", so so funny
Fallen austin chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
Ok...you can add Judith to the list of people I now dislike. Gotta love Angela though, I'm all choked up here!
Fallen austin chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Ok...so I'm now in love with a 90yr old! ;)
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »