Reviews for Disclosure
Ravenworx chapter 26 . 6/29/2015
Awesome story! Loved it! Thank u for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Very good start. I like the offer the shrink made to help Jane as a private therapist if Jane wanted or needed it - that was a nice touch.

Two small issues: it's Jo Friday, and it's elicit (regarding the flashbacks), not illicit (that means forbidden).
Guest chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
You are a phenomenal writer and I truly enjoy reading every word you write...wow!

I think Maura let Jane off too easily for the way the the detective treated the beautiful honey blonde. Jane should've been honest with Maura and not ignore her all night. It was totally rude and disrespectful to the woman she supposedly loves.

Great job in sparking my emotions into a flaming fire. Great writing...too say the least.
slugger35 chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
I loved Frankie cheering on Jane
Fleurtjehu1 chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Great chapter! I think your point came across in a good way. Because yes sadly it happens, but the way portrayed it was great. Not to aggressively, but just enough violence to see what the reality is. If that makes any sense.
Great story, I read the first 17 chapters in a couple of hours! Great storyline can't put it away.
goddragonking chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Lktwh13 chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
This whole thing was fantastic! Lots of fluff, but some real life drama too. I really enjoyed it! Thanks so much for writing!
Lktwh13 chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
I'm so glad that this is as far as the jealousy chapter went! Not too much drama — just enough to be interesting! :-)
DEEG1291 chapter 26 . 12/28/2013
Yay! One big happily Rizzles family. So glad Judith pulled her head from its orifice.
DEEG1291 chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
I think you handled it very respectfully. And unfortunately you are right. This type of thing happens way too much in our world.
DEEG1291 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Oh my god, you are totally a big softie and don't ever change! That was beautiful. Wouldn't we all love a nonnative like that?
b1t chapter 26 . 12/12/2013
Loved it. Thank you. Now moving on to the next one.
b1t chapter 10 . 11/27/2013