Reviews for Disclosure
Fallen austin chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
I don't like Joey any more :(
Fallen austin chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
"I take back my previous statement. When we get home...handcuffs, batons, tazers... whatever you want"..ha loved that line (I'm so with Jane on that!). Didn't like the fact that she had been asked to be discreet about her relationship with Maura, but I soon got over it :)
Fallen austin chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
The way you wrote about Jane coming to terms with her past actions was amazing. Then Maura's speech "you make me see things in ways I've never seen, you make me feel like I've never felt", that whole speech..right there was AMAZING. Then Jane's response "Every day I think I can't love you more than I already do, and then each day that follows I'm happily proven wrong" God I'm such a romantic sap, that was perfect lol :)
Fallen austin chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Ah..this was sad and happy at the same time. I really felt for Maura with her burns. I loved that the guys jumped in and defended her against the Dive Unit. Then the way she said to Jane "You didn't punch them did you?," that made me smile. I use humour when I'm upset as well :)
Fallen austin chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
I wouldn't come out if I were you. Ah poor Bass. I love Jane's protective streak, and Korsak's speech and Angela Rizzoli for making him wear a vest, haha, you crack me up!

I loved everything about this chapter. You're making my cheeks hurt from grinning so much, lol ;)
Fallen austin chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
"Yeah nice, good for you, the oc's hot" ..."you know, I mean that in a totally respectful and professional way...please don't punch me in the mouth", haha that was so funny. :)
Fallen austin chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Drunk Tommy isn't my favourite Tommy. Glad Jane punched him, I'm not usually one for violence but the prick deserved it!. lol

"Maur have you been listening to bad country music while I'm not around?". haha I loved that line. I have my own collection of depressingly bad (Good in my opinion) country music. Loving this story :)
Fallen austin chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
This is what it feels like to belong to someone without being possessed. I loved that line, so true when you find the one. I love that Jane didn't want her to be teased...ah bless her. :)
Fallen austin chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I loved Jane talking with Jo, I do that with mine (and she understands every word I say) :)
DarXe chapter 26 . 7/12/2012
Really love this series.
AnywhereElse chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
ok so i'm reading your old stuff. i'm sick as a dog in bed. and now all i want is a turkey sandwich. grr.
pappion chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
I seriously wanted to see Jane catch that woman's hand mid-air and stop the slap from happening while taking up a protective stance & pulling Maura into her side. I can actually hear Jane growl in my head at the attempted slap as she halted it with an iron grip. LOL
pappion chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Love all the toasts. Nicely worded.
TheQueenOfBrazil chapter 26 . 6/22/2012
I'm late to the party, but, what a terrific story! So much plot, emotion, angst, and love. Well done!
Gemini1179 chapter 26 . 3/2/2012
I had read Shadows before this and at the end of ch25 I was still thinking Jane was going to propose. Moving on to the next fic to see it finally happen!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »