Reviews for Three
foxy209 chapter 3 . 5/4
Amazing story I absolutely loved it. My phone is about to die but what a great fanfic. So adorable. ヾ( ‿ )彡
Kickboxing Viper chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
OMFG I LOVE THIS THREE SHOT! ITS SO AMAZING THE BEST ONE IVE EVER READ! DENSII!
SundaySocks chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Oh this story's just so cute! I absolutely love it -great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
callmesandy chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
This was awesome!
yaba chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Cute three-parter! I loved it...it showed a nice and believable progression in their relationship. I enjoyed!

-Yana
stormbinder22 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Love! Such good writing, I hate how little ncis: L.A. fics there are. You're up there with the best writers. Hope to see more from you soon!
ImpactedJudgment chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Yup, I knew it. Definitely a favorite!

This is so true to them my chest aches. Brilliant and awesome!
ImpactedJudgment chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Poor Deeks, aww! I love the angst though.

In all honesty, I'm not a big fan of Jack stories, but you write so well and you didn't make this some over the top chapter, so I really enjoyed it!

Good job on knowing exactly when Deeks would use his humor to diffuse his pain. Very excellent!
ImpactedJudgment chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I know I'm gonna favorite this when I get to the end. It's already excellent!

Right now I'm feeling for Deeks. Let's see what happens next...!
Exuperance18 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
I totally loved your story ! Especially loved the fact that you used three times same event to show how much they get a little bit closer and getting use to the idea. AS if taking that step what too much to do at once! I think it's a very realistic way to see how their hook up could happen adn I could totally see that happening on the show. It was very well written as well! Weel done and thanks for sharing - Emma
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Brilliant! I love it. It's so THEM.
anonkp chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Fantastic. Loved this story!
R. O. Knight chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
I loved this story. You did an excellent job crafting the storyline around the characters, and staying true to who they are.
Fletty chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
This story is fantastic! You write the characters so believably, and in such a different style - eg. You tell us what happens at the beginning, before telling the actual story, but you spin it in a way that it actually works really well!

I would love it if you were able to continue this story, as I want to know what happens next for this couple, but I do see how it ends quite nicely here - just wish you'd consider a sequel! haha.

Well done - I'll be sure to check out any other stories you have.