Reviews for Hero of the Day
And suddenly, for no reason at all, he care enough to risk his life for them. And she care enough to be happy that he is here, despite the fact that she acted like the rest of the vickings, who made it all clear that they didn't want him, and just wanted to forgot.

Geez, and she is sorry and intend to show him how sorry she is ? Woopty fucking doo. It's always the same with you guys.
I don't like, and I don't want to read further.
I feel as if you wrote Stoick from Hiccup's original view of his father. Yes Stoick has been harsh and short tempered with his son but he loved him, but maybe you wrote him so to convey a stronger reason for Hiccup to leave.
vikingfairy712 chapter 17 . 1/16
hey, you are a great writer. this adaptation of the movie is amazing and would like to read much more. if in fact there is more. normally i really don't like it when things don't match up with the movies story live but the way that you put your words together makes up for it all. i didn't even mind in the slightest. and i'm an avid(and i mean AVID) fan of the origanal story. keep going i would love to see more.
Matthew chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
Please write the next chapters I like the story
Anais sagrera chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
Please update I love this story
Bteam chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Oh...my...god...
Httyd 4 Life chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
Great job
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
I'm really, really wishing that when Hiccup wakes up he refuses to stay and runs off again. This village does not deserve him.
Vyletta Fae chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
I like it...every descriptive line.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Periods for dialogue go INSIDE the quotation marks, also, when writing something like:

"Why" he groaned "can't you follow the simplest orders?'

should look more like:

"Why," he groaned, "Can't you follow the simplest orders?"
PokeSpeBanette chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
...how long has it been since you updated? update man, this is an amazing story!
strabimonx chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
Nice
mark chapter 17 . 6/19/2014
Wait?! What happens next? That can't be the last chapter!
The Okama Way chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
Keep going this is a very good story.
coolstorybro chapter 17 . 6/10/2014
Very detailed and well written, your story takes a dramatically unique approach to the events of the movie and after. It's crushingly bad for Hiccup, but the story seems compelled to force a destiny on Hiccup of both phenomenal importance and unrepentant bitterness. You even chalk up many occurences in the story to being dictated by the fates. I would have been put off, but the writting is so phenomenal I could not drag myself away without reading all the chapters.

In the ultimate irony, you stopped writting the story at the point that most emphasizes that Hiccup's future will be as tumultuous and tremulously hopeful as the rest of your story. In a way, it is a surprisingly okay place for your story to end. No, there is no perfect resolution to Hiccup's problems. No, the chapter is not an archetypal conclusive ending. But it fits with the tone of the rest of your story, where life isn't perfect, but true strength belongs squarely with those who accept the adversity in their lives and fight to make the most of themselves anyways.

Good story.