Reviews for Hero of the Day
Zoha Ven chapter 17 . 6/6
Please finish! This is an amazing story! Stoick didn't even get to tell Hiccup sorry, or how much he loves him, or anything! I want to believe Stoick isn't dead, but . . .
Checkingdude chapter 17 . 4/1
You should continue your story! Its really good!
Foster117 chapter 17 . 1/24
Good story but R.I.P story
Theimissinglink chapter 17 . 1/15
I love this story tho I wish you had put hiccups speech in the story and I can't wait to see more

Ps is it wrong to say I cried at multiple points in this
You play the heart strings really well
gearsky chapter 17 . 1/7
Been a while since you've last updated. I do hope you have plans to continue this, as it truly is a fantastic story.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 10/3/2015

In all seriousness, why not continue this after a couple of years. Surely, you can get back on your feet with this?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/22/2015
I can't help but notice that the last update is over 2 years ago... Continue the story!
Oicherealtai chapter 17 . 8/15/2015
Fantastic story.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
ch 9

For the death of one to save the others I could forgive . If it happened while was the war it should be even better .
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 8/6/2015
ch 8

Well Berk changed his view . I wonder if it'll be more openfor more beside tose . At least that village could return the lost hope .
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
ch 5

I'm glad that you saved hic's ind from that traugma but does it drown the teror or is alive . And with so long time Hic would try to leran at least the basic draconese .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
ch 4

Well it was the final drop of the cup to make him leave .

I hope that he wouldn't become too avengive or like conquering overlord if forecefully make the people for together existence of dragons and humans in harmony without the humas to store fright or disdain .
RisingDaemon chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
i happened to take a glance at the review count and could not help myself.

Tis not often i review bomb into a milestone but it happens

Happy 300th
RisingDaemon chapter 17 . 6/14/2015
i feel like you could have ended it here with a bit more of a meaty chapter, perhaps by writing out the speech, perhaps by outlining what comes after, or perhaps this is as fitting an end as this stoy will ever get

it has been a wild ride and one i shall take care to remember
RisingDaemon chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
a great point to insert the romantic flight. I've always felt that it shouldn't be the basis for a relationship but rather something personal that should be shared between those who leave nothing between them