Reviews for Hero of the Day
davidandrewfugett1982 chapter 2 . 5/28
Are you ever intending to write want is not in the movie word for word?
That was it? Think you'll ever be able to finish your stories? They're the most interesting HTTYD fics I've read. Well developed, well written. Can't help but wonder how they could have ended.
Hiccup was thrown off the saddle, how is he on it now?
Astrid never partook with the others in insulting Hiccup. She more more concerned with becoming a shield-maiden than socializing. And, obviously she thought Hiccup would never be a warrior, and let's be honest he didn't have the drive to be one. That doesn't mean she was a heartless b1tch.
Female Alpha Wolf chapter 17 . 2/7
Why did you abandon this story? I liked it D:
Oh well, some authors are like that I guess...
Zoha Ven chapter 17 . 6/6/2016
Please finish! This is an amazing story! Stoick didn't even get to tell Hiccup sorry, or how much he loves him, or anything! I want to believe Stoick isn't dead, but . . .
Checkingdude chapter 17 . 4/1/2016
You should continue your story! Its really good!
Foster117 chapter 17 . 1/24/2016
Good story but R.I.P story
Theimissinglink chapter 17 . 1/15/2016
I love this story tho I wish you had put hiccups speech in the story and I can't wait to see more

Ps is it wrong to say I cried at multiple points in this
You play the heart strings really well
gearsky chapter 17 . 1/7/2016
Been a while since you've last updated. I do hope you have plans to continue this, as it truly is a fantastic story.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 10/3/2015
WHY YOU NO UPDATE?!

In all seriousness, why not continue this after a couple of years. Surely, you can get back on your feet with this?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/22/2015
I can't help but notice that the last update is over 2 years ago... Continue the story!
Oicherealtai chapter 17 . 8/15/2015
Fantastic story.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
ch 9

For the death of one to save the others I could forgive . If it happened while was the war it should be even better .
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 8/6/2015
ch 8

Well Berk changed his view . I wonder if it'll be more openfor more beside tose . At least that village could return the lost hope .