Reviews for Injured
HeyThereDelilah chapter 1 . 5/18
Love it
Cute fic! Loved the wally/dick bromance!
AmandaVincent13 chapter 1 . 1/17
I did like the story, but I'm gonna just say some constructive criticism... try to get a little more into the story. make your readers wonder and put them in suspense... I like stories much better when they go deep and make you think a little bit... and if you want my advise (prolly not) go deeper and just keep adding on... just write down anything that comes to mind... when I was around 10, I watched YJ every day and I would sometimes have dreams, so when I woke up, I would write a story and play it out a bit. even if it involves involving a new character. Make something new! stuff like this is a little bin there done that, get creative! have fun with it! that's what this is all about! so let these words sink in when you write your next story... Trust your mind and heart, when your writing your never wrong... the story can be action packed, sad, happy, fun... Make it up as you go... when your writing your never wrong, ever.

Sorry if you don't like what I said, I just like to get really interested into stories and sometimes take advantage of my rights... I have been writing short stories, fanfiction, fairy tales, just made up stuff since I was like 5, so If you want to write another story and need advise and idea's, just message me! My name is Amanda and you an go to my profile and send me a message, I will most likely respond within that day... Make sure you feel the aster!

-Amanda Vincent
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Sorry if I am repeating what others have already told you, but I did notice a few spelling mistakes. Toward the beginning, I think you meant to say "disappearing" instead of "disparaging" (which means showing disapproval or contempt) when Wally ran from the room. Is it "Private Drive" or really "Privet Drive"? Been a while since I've watched any of the movies. In the last part where you accidentally wrote "your" instead of "you're", then "barley" (which is a grain) instead of "barely".

Oh! And the sentence about Kaldur getting up from the couch and leaving the room to follow Wally sounded very awkward. Think it would have been better to say "...standing from the couch and making his way to the door" or "to the hallway" or "...and following the vanished redhead/speedster" (though 'speedster' was used quite a bit in a short interval so maybe not that).

There were a couple of other things but they were slightly more minor. Still, enjoyed the story. You are a great writer. :)
Riley chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This was great! i really enjoyed it! Please Keep going and add Daddy Bats Fluff! Other readers and I would surely appreciate it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Try to proofread your stories more. There were a lot of noticeable mistakes that good be easily fixed. Other than that, it was an awesome story. Please continue! I give you a cookie;)
Robyn73 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
That was really good all though I whish ther was a Bruce and Dick scene or made Alfred and Dick and maeby a flashback to the incident but other than that it was amazing!
MidnightDarkRose chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
You really should continue this! It'd be great to know what happens next! Sometimes dreaming fans make their own endings, but this is NOT one of those times. I need to see with my own eyes what comes next!

Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top? A cookie on the side?
loveliveread chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I love the Wally and Dick friendship and I think you did it justice.
Great job!
Legendoffun chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
i wish you would add Zatanna, no one really adds Zatanna, other than that, this a really great story I like it
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Cool story. You wrote artemis really well!
maranda111 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This was interesting to say the least. It could have used a tad bit more elaboration. But it had a nice plot line and good character emotions
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I like it
ArkieR chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
THIS SO CUTE! I'm glad I ship BirdFlash. :D
MockingaJayBird chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
You really need to work on dialog flow. You use to much formal speech in casual settings. You used 27 contractions, despite the fact that there were twice as many realistic opportunities to use them. It really bugs me despite the fact that you have great ideas and plots, not to mention you've mastered the personalities of all of the characters.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »