Reviews for Unova Mansion
TakeThePRNDL chapter 16 . 5/6
welp, I KNEW IT!
TakeThePRNDL chapter 13 . 5/6
dang, totally thought audino did it
20 lives chapter 17 . 3/2
Plz, make another detective story plllllzzzzz!
20 lives chapter 12 . 3/2
All my guesses haven't been proved wrong! I am good at this! Love your man, keep going!
20 lives chapter 11 . 3/2
I just realized something, any Pokemon that would crush a pencil or didn't have hands couldn't be the killer.
20 lives chapter 10 . 3/1
The smoking cig, the short smart comments, the UNLIT CIG, it all leads to...scrafty.
20 lives chapter 9 . 3/1
Krookidile is innocent. What a lonely fool. Maybe it's Bisharp, probably not he could have used his blades to slice emboars stomach.
20 lives chapter 7 . 3/1
I was right mother f*ckers! Ha! The killer would had to have the time after breakfast to set up a trap like that AND also know about the voting. So, it can't be beheeyem for obvious reasons. Bisharp! Prepare to be screwed with!
20 lives chapter 6 . 3/1
There, proof that the pokemon had to have two hands to choke AND drown zoarark. ha! well hidden dark well hidden
20 lives chapter 5 . 3/1
I knew it! I honestly think mr. druggie is smarter than he seems but is actually not the murderer. any person that is fast and quick witted could be the murder. That rules out the non 2 armed pokemon people who thought scolipede was the murder was wrong! nice chap as always!
20 lives chapter 4 . 3/1
I havent been shot down (see what i did there?) yet! Awesome chap man!
20 lives chapter 3 . 3/1
So beheyeem isn't the murderer. Kroocodile isn't it either, duh. Audinos medikit though, hmmm? Good job man!
20 lives chapter 2 . 3/1
Someone who knew how to shoot an arrow and had knowledge of the neck. I don't think jellicent did this, she seems more of the dumb princess type than a knowledgeable murderer. I love your work!
20 lives chapter 1 . 3/1
I think its one of the nice people like audino or beheyem( is that how you spell it?) because he is part psychic. Well there is my guess be reviewing!
Clockwork Calamities chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Okay, so, I got this figured out by now, or at least I think I do. I never know with this story. XD
Scrafty, Haxorus, Audino, and Mienshao are my favorites. Scrafty is smart, Haxorus was calm and nice, Audino was sweet and caring, and Mienshao is... well, Mienshao!