Reviews for Unova Mansion
Promethium63 chapter 7 . 7/4
Scolipede's last line is the saddest part of the whole story, in my opinion.
Krookodlie! Definitely.
CyberLighter chapter 18 . 2/5
Damn, all my suspicions are wrong. Nice bloopers, by the way. Kinda liked Scrafty and Mienshao pairing. Haxorus and Audino too. Seriously, from all characters in this story, Scrafty is definitely the funniest, after Bisharp, for me anyway. Well, that's all from me. This is CL, over and out
Ultimateluxray17 chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
Damn. and he was my favourite character as well...
dragonrush chapter 18 . 10/5/2016
You know, when I read the bonus ending, I was trying to figure out if the TP series couples were coming to life on the big screen, granted not as themselves but whatever. So, the UM couples were:

-WARNING: SPOILERS FOR Total Pokemon Redux AHEAD-

Scrafty & Mienshao; Banette & Weavile, which in TPR ARE a couple (and probably my favourite) so yeah. But they had to do THAT on screen (the whole kiss part)?! XD
Zoroark & Simipour; Alakazam & Froslass. Uh... no. Just. No.
Beheeyum (spelling?) & Gothitelle; Cacturne & Gardevoir. RELATIONSHIP GOALS AF.
Krookodile & Krokorok; Charmeleon & Gabite. THEY WILL GET BACK TOGETHER, I BELIEVE.
Audino & Haxorus don't count in my opinion because Audino was just -sobs- USING Haxorus. UGH. GO DIE AUDINO.
well, you did, but WHATEVER.
I don't think I missed any couples out, but anyway -
AMAZING STORY OMFG GIVE ME YOUR WRITING SKILLS PLS
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2016
THIS IS AWESOME! You HAVE to write a sequal about these guys fighting crime as the Unova Mansion Team! I'm so happy my favourite three characters were alive and clear. They were scrafty, cofagrigus, and minshao.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/30/2016
I wonder if cofagrigus faked his death...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/30/2016
I KNEW scrafty was the ally! I knew it! He was my favourite character... sniff sniff... why did he have to die...?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
It's the Gator! I know it! At least, it better be...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
This is my list of who i think it is:
1: Reuniclus
2: Excadrill
3: Bisharp
I have my reasons for each of these, but i shall not reveal them due to the author not wanting people to spoil the fun.
Rusherman chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
I'm betting it's gothiletta .She fits for being a killer
Akiko39 chapter 18 . 4/28/2016
This fic was brilliant and the not-actual-endings made me laugh so much. Thanks for putting this up:)
Harmonia000 chapter 18 . 1/21/2016
I'm so sad that it ended! Good work on this story by the way. Your story had me on the edge of my seat every time I read a new chapter. The anxiety was real!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2016
Right.. slime guy is innocent too
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
Its bisharp or exadrill. You mentioned shooting, and also a 'flash of steel'