Reviews for Unova Mansion
dragonrush chapter 18 . 10/5
You know, when I read the bonus ending, I was trying to figure out if the TP series couples were coming to life on the big screen, granted not as themselves but whatever. So, the UM couples were:

Scrafty & Mienshao; Banette & Weavile, which in TPR ARE a couple (and probably my favourite) so yeah. But they had to do THAT on screen (the whole kiss part)?! XD
Zoroark & Simipour; Alakazam & Froslass. Uh... no. Just. No.
Beheeyum (spelling?) & Gothitelle; Cacturne & Gardevoir. RELATIONSHIP GOALS AF.
Krookodile & Krokorok; Charmeleon & Gabite. THEY WILL GET BACK TOGETHER, I BELIEVE.
Audino & Haxorus don't count in my opinion because Audino was just -sobs- USING Haxorus. UGH. GO DIE AUDINO.
well, you did, but WHATEVER.
I don't think I missed any couples out, but anyway -
THIS IS AWESOME! You HAVE to write a sequal about these guys fighting crime as the Unova Mansion Team! I'm so happy my favourite three characters were alive and clear. They were scrafty, cofagrigus, and minshao.
I wonder if cofagrigus faked his death...
I KNEW scrafty was the ally! I knew it! He was my favourite character... sniff sniff... why did he have to die...?
It's the Gator! I know it! At least, it better be...
This is my list of who i think it is:
1: Reuniclus
2: Excadrill
3: Bisharp
I have my reasons for each of these, but i shall not reveal them due to the author not wanting people to spoil the fun.
Rusherman chapter 8 . 7/14
I'm betting it's gothiletta .She fits for being a killer
Akiko39 chapter 18 . 4/28
This fic was brilliant and the not-actual-endings made me laugh so much. Thanks for putting this up:)
Harmonia000 chapter 18 . 1/21
I'm so sad that it ended! Good work on this story by the way. Your story had me on the edge of my seat every time I read a new chapter. The anxiety was real!
Right.. slime guy is innocent too
Its bisharp or exadrill. You mentioned shooting, and also a 'flash of steel'
Ms.annemay chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
Me before reading: warning? Is this that bad? Should I read it yes I will read it
Me while reading:...oh shitballs!
I really loved this story! I remembered reading this while I was young, and it was like my food and water! This was truly amazing, and this took a lot of talent to make this.
Pockits chapter 18 . 10/31/2015
I looked this story! So thrilling and interesting. The end bloopers made me laugh!
TakeThePRNDL chapter 16 . 5/6/2015
welp, I KNEW IT!
TakeThePRNDL chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
dang, totally thought audino did it