Reviews for View Finder drabble
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 5/5
Oh continue this? Please :-)
BookLover2401 chapter 1 . 2/15
Could you please please please write a sequel to this?! Pretty pretty please with a mountain of yaoi on top?

I loved this. I came across it while looking up HP crossovers and this is absolutely wonderful. You portrayed Harry so well, and I believe this is one of the few, if not the only story I have read where Harry isn't afraid to upset his friends by sleeping with more than one person. He has developed into a person who isn't afraid to do what he needs to, to get what he wants.

So yeah, great story, and please consider a sequel, please?
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 1 . 2/3
This story would have been better if it went longer but i loved reading it.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 1/1
I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Noooooo please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Aww I wish there was more it would be interesting if he met asami and akihito
fairygirl90 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Awesome, wish there was more, I kind of like this pairing (especially the way you wrote them) it's sweet, would've liked to see how long their affair lasted and if Harry ever told him about the wizarding world (or Feilong tries to dig up information on him).
kat1316 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
oh please do a sequel or better yet a series! please!
exaigon chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Nooooo! I want more!
RoseThorn333 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
more please!
64teeth chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
nice:) and very interesting :P
Miss Nailia chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
i love harry potter, i love view finder and i love this one shot. can you expand it? please!
WishingWanderer chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter. I Really Really REALLY hope to see an update soon!
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Is there going to be more of this? Because I like it ;)
belle hawk chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
it looks definitely interesting and very promising. Just a suggestion but try to add a little bit agresiveness and passion to Feilong. I totally loved the way you portrayed Harry.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »