Reviews for Impossible
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
LOL, loved the WHOLE part where Reid was rambling on about the logical impossibility of someone loving another without even knowing that person, That part was SO Reid.
rebellsking chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Don't ask me how I found this.. was just wandering.. :D
Anyway, this was so perfect! Especially dream crusher Reid being all, "No, Garcia, that's a logical impossibility" and "Well, I can't cheer you up but let me tell you a statistic..." because that's SO on point with him! xD You nailed his character.
As well as Garcia and Morgan's characters. I was a little afraid for the romantic confession scene cuz those can be a little difficult to pull off sometimes, but you did it really well! I loved the countering back and forth. Especially the ending - that was cute. :) She DOES wear rather bright lipstick..
Gah, loved it all! Good job!
myboygeorge chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
this was one of the most in-character stories about these two I've read, and it was freakin' funny as have a talent ;) (and if you're a Castle fan, check my stories!)
GG7HEverwoodHSMfan chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
That was cute! I think the "I love you" scene was a little rushed, but it was still a really cute story. :)
JustJasper chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
That was so precious! A lovely little V-day treat (even if I'm commenting way after said holiday).
BbyStarlette chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
loved Reid's part in all this
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
that was great loved it
reises chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
ZOMG. Ok I am in love with this story! You wrote such a wonderful fic and it will always be one of my favorites 3 Thank you so much!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
that was super cute and also romantic. I enjoyed it
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011