Reviews for Her Max
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
the phantom and ruby
Steel Celestial chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
You know, I never watched Max and Ruby when I was younger. I really started watching it because of my niece and was curious if there were any stories on it. I'm not going to lie, I went looking for them with low expectations as most kids shows that are made into fan fiction are very poorly done and creepy pasta like. I would like to just say you blew me away! The way you captured Ruby's emotions about the whole thing and about how she had to grow up in such a short time was beautifully done. I love the way you write, I really felt for Ruby and just how you expressed them. As far as back stories go, to quote Siskel and Ebert, I give this two thumbs up!
Deviant Crew chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Excellent work!
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Fabulously written. Honestly.

I love Max and Ruby, though I am...-gulp- an adult.I would love to see some more Max and Rub stories...maybe we could even get a section made for it.

Anyway, thanks for the story. It was the right mix of stream of consciousness and affection and sadness...it was beautiful.

Maybe, though, the next one could Be a little lighter? Maybe a RubyxRoger story? Thanks! :-)

Jeffrianne aka Sakuradancer3
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
So cute!
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awwhhh! That was such a lovely story! Oh, I loved it! You made perfect harmony of all my thoughts on Max and Ruby! Completely :D
mewmewrock chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Bravo!

You never see stories like these... I love how it was all from rubys point of view. Her love for her brother is truly beautiful...

I can't wait to see more of this! Make more max and ruby stories please!

Oh by the way, I wanted to know if you consider hamtaro as a baby show :)

Thanks for writing! _
Genicise1275 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
aww this is fantastic, when is the next chapter going to be up, I can't help but wonder what she has to go through
GloriaFan chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
So wonderful! I realize it is just a kid's show, but they never got a back story if I remember correctly. The show is so happy and wonderful, and this just adds to the sweetness of the bunnies. Nice work, very, very nice work!