Reviews for Total Immersion
love-warmth-life chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
Hi Christy, I am in love with this story - it is so unique compared to everything else I've read. Your version of Hermione is amazing and I really can't wait to find out what happens next. Thanks for sharing your work with us!
Aisha04 chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
This is amazing. Very thrilling and intriguing. Can't wait for more
CecilieDK chapter 19 . 5/1/2013
great story - please take it out of its hiatus
All the best
Cecilie (Denmark)
Aiyanna Moon chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
This is an amazing story. I hope you continue it because I am dying to know what happens! I want there to be a twist and a happy ending...but I guess I'm just a sap ; ) Seriously, keep writing please!
Miridea chapter 19 . 4/22/2012
Omg this is amazing I gotta b honest hermione is pissing me off a bit..so is ginny...and ron...and well pretty much everyone but a great story nonetheless :D
Miridea chapter 19 . 4/21/2012
Aranel Mirfain chapter 19 . 8/15/2011
OMG! Can't believe about Hermione's dreams and Lucius's ring! Gosh i have to say i dont want him to die! Although it would make this rather epic and romantic! Lol whatever you write I will love and adore! Im rambling now. You've really nailed the mystery and thriller feel its so intense! I like how Hermione loves and accepts Lucius for who is is!
Aranel Mirfain chapter 18 . 8/15/2011
Eeeek it just keeping getting better! And more mysterious! Hmm will things improve between Lucius and Draco... I adore how Lucius calls Hermione 'love' so sweet!
WearyWanderer chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh wow! I just started reading this and am HOOKED! This is so unlike any Harry Potter fanfic I've read before. I like how Hermione is so not into desk jobs now. And I love how Draco Malfoy is her partner. Awesome work! Can't wait to catch up and see where this story's going. _
ShadeandthePonies chapter 18 . 7/30/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Chinky123 chapter 19 . 7/27/2011
THIS IS THE BEST MYSTERY/LOVE/ADVENTURE/ROMANCE Story i've read in ages, I know that you've only just updated, but update again soon. I love the way you've portrayed hermione, lucius amd dracos characters.
seeing-is-believing chapter 19 . 7/27/2011
OMG that's so sad! :'( Please don't kill him, I know it's probably inevitable but pleeeease don't leave poor Hermione heartbroken!

I've loved your story since the very beginning and really can't wait to see what happens next! Well done :) x
NoGettingOffThisTrain chapter 18 . 7/27/2011
This is amazing. I literally read the whole lot in one go. The characterisation, the plot, everything is so good. Eagerly awaiting an update!
Aranel Mirfain chapter 17 . 7/9/2011
OOOOOH i want to bash their heads together and then make them snog! The suspense! Great chapter as always, i love how the plot thickens, there is no simple and straightforward solution. Or so it seems... I am enjoying the darkness in Lucius and Hermione's relationship (is that the right word?) but will there be any romance? Either way im hooked, this just gets better and better! Will Hermione let her friends help? Will they want to? Will Lucius be accepted by Harry, Ginny and Draco? So many questions hahahahah! I am totally immersed in this! (bad Pun completely and utterly intended haha). I really enjoyed the whole sleeper concept, it was so sinister!
The Breeze chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
This is creepy. Good, but creepy. But that's what you want, isn't it?