Reviews for Hanging With the Wrong Crowd
SCcowgirl80 chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Nice fic-let. Keep up the great work!
TinySprite chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Great ending! Of course Flint wasn't going to let that chance slip by, and honestly, how is Lifeline NOT bald by now?
Ghanie chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
BeachHurtLifeline/Doctor FUN ;D
Karama9 chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Hang in there Beach… MUWAHAHAHAHA!

Is it wrong that every now and then, I really love Flint?

That was a fantastic last chapter, funny as all out despite the gravity of the subject matter. Beach is particularly Beach-like in this story and I loved every bit of it.

Thanks for writing this.
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
hahahhah thats beach alright!
Antigone68104 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
I can't say I'm _enjoying_ this, but it _is_ well done. The topic just isn't something I find enjoyable (for which the local cops are probably grateful, we've got enough homicides this year already).

You know, if Beach slugs Flint as a result of his hallucinations, he's probably not going to remember it. And forget everything else that's been going on, Beach would never forgive Cobra Commander for "making" him forget punching out an officer :) .
Giant Snapping Turtle chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
AHHHH what are you talking about? I love this! I think it's good :3 I hope he does get rescued. He WILL get rescued. Or else I'll have to do it, and then we're all screwed ;) I love your stories! I hope poo beach gets back to screaming at people on the PT course in no time!

Keep writing! Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ghanie chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Of course they'll save him in time! Or i'll be really, really desapointed! :)
Agent-M-0167 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Why are you doing this? Why? Why? *uncontrollable sobbing*

No, I kid.

Damn, you are doing real well with this story. It's horrible to see Beach like this, but knowing that the team is on the way makes it better; very suspenseful. The bad part could be the ramifications to Beach's psyche. What will it do to him and the team? What about a certain tank jockey? I'm curious to see (if) what would happen.

No I'm not issuing a challenge, but if you wanted to get more story; it's a bunny you can use.

Keep it up and looking forward to more!
N. Ockenfels chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Well, as far as popularity goes, I'd guess that everyone is waiting for the next chapters of Ranger Rendevous. Personally I like angsty stories, so I'm all for it. Thanks for posting the second chapter quickly. At the moment everyone seems to be busy, the updates are painfully slow for a fanfic junkie like me.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Poor Beach, he just couldn't stand up anymore or process the fact that it was actually Hawk talking to him. It figures that Cobra Commander's ego(leaving the live feed of Beach on to torment Hawk) would be his undoing, since it allowed the Joes to eventually trace the signal. This will one of the few times that BH will actually be happy to see Flint, once he realizes it's not a hallucination.
TinySprite chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Love the way they set up the torment, though I probably shouldn't. I hope they get to him in time!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
AAAAH! You sadistic TEASE.

Beach is gonna be in a bad mood for WEEKS after this. God help the next Cobra vipers or Crimson Guards he runs into.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Man, that is just sadistic and kind of brilliant. "Take notes" Chain...eyehook...yup, yup, we have those...heavy duty snap...have that...concrete cell...dammit, don't have one of those. I DO have a basement, though. Hmm.

The arguement over whether or not Beach was a ninja killed me. Particularly the "I ain't no ninja! Take that back!"

Also, Beach maiming as many of his captors as possible. Win.
Karama9 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Nah, they won't get there in time. This is just a re-inventing of Ghost Soldier. RIP Beach, or rather, don't... you're far too entertaining as a ghost. :)

Loving this... whoever missed this story seriously missed out. Cobra Commander is such a bastard, that window is a stroke of genius. It explains why Beach thinks he lasted for like 20 days. I love how he thinks Hawk is just his own inner voice, and how he's annoyed at that voice for being useless. Wonder what he said... it was probably not very complimentary. Hehehe.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »