Reviews for Hanging With the Wrong Crowd
Karama9 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Nah, they won't get there in time. This is just a re-inventing of Ghost Soldier. RIP Beach, or rather, don't... you're far too entertaining as a ghost. :)

Loving this... whoever missed this story seriously missed out. Cobra Commander is such a bastard, that window is a stroke of genius. It explains why Beach thinks he lasted for like 20 days. I love how he thinks Hawk is just his own inner voice, and how he's annoyed at that voice for being useless. Wonder what he said... it was probably not very complimentary. Hehehe.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Witchfairy chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
You're such a tease leaving the chapter like that. Hope they get to Beachhead soon.
Ghanie chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
What next? Beach's in trouble, of course I want to know!
TinySprite chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Great first chapter! Poor Beach seems like he might just be starting to lose it a little towards the end, but who can really blame him?
Karama9 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Is it wrong that the whole first part of this chapter - right until he's actually secured in that cell - makes me laugh my head off? Beach being Beach, I love when he headbutts the Cobra.

This is a GREAT story. You're really getting inside his head, and it feels like being in that cell with him. The troopers thinking he's a ninja and his "take that back!" was priceless.

Funny then dramatic, what a roller coaster! I can't wait for the next part.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I see you decided to post this. The funny thing is, I'd actually been thinking about this story recently and voila, you posted it. The torture device being used on Beach is surprisingly simple in it's potential physical and psychological damage. Then again, Cobra's got plenty of practice in coming up with torture ideas. Looking forward to the rest.
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3