Reviews for Just a Moment
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
I do love this story!

I'm actually really curious to see the stories behind the real life moments, care to explain them? hahha

But these are all just adorable, and the tragic and angsty ones are just awesome. Really powerful!
hope for eternity chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Heck yes! Northern Ireland ROCKS! Thank you for giving the Northern part recognition... it really annoys me when people think its all Ireland *eye roll* as you may have guessed... I'm from Northern Ireland! What's the craic, mate? :P

LOL. Your writing is amazing :D
LoganLover9 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Pudding is a colliod.

Colloids are not an exact state of matter.

Bananas- so many ideas
DeadPetSparky chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Hello!

I apologise for reviewing only one chapter, but I'm in a hurry and I really really wanted to get this done before I forget it and that wouldn't be fair to you :)

I totally liked your Kogan drabbles. You already mentioned that people write them in all kind of fandoms and it's not something new, but I DON'T CARE AT ALL...it was AWESOME!:D

I really like your characterisation most of the time, your Kendall is kind of silly and funny, but kind and brave at the same time and it doesn't feel OoC to me at all. I LOVE your Logan! He's so perfectly mature and silly and caring at the same time, sometimes sarcastic and not as wimpy and pitiful as some authors like to portrait him often enough.

Your characterisation really works for me and their interactions are great.

I like the dynamic of the whole peace and that you included other characters such as James and Carlos as well, that there are moments of love but also moments of friendship between all the boys.

I loved "banana" and "worry" the best, by the way ;)

So thanks for sharing, I know you wrote a whole lot of more Kogan-stories and I will definitely check them out when I have the time!
Park Ninnie chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
My favorites were Trip, Banana, Sick, Wheelchair, Water, and Cards. It's realistic and I have experienced or witnessed these moments. I trip over air and pebbles. I make perverted comments about my gay friend (in a loving matter) eating bananas which results me getting tossed in a pool. Haha I love these little moments. I hope you can make more pieces like this :)
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
i loved it...every single one...again XD

to name a few favorites:

watermelon

reflection

coke - i have GOT to try this with my crush someday XD

lookout
yoursomeday chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
I enjoyed this very much! :)
TheUntoldTales chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
WHO IS DEAD? WhO killed himself?

Awesome cute moments :D Can't wait to read more of this! :D
squoctobird chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Yellow is my favorite color so I squeed at that part! And ha! My mind went right to Psych at the placenta part. These were cute and funny.
Miracle Of Oracles chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Heheh, when I read the first one,I literally snapped my fingers and said,"Jo,you'll always lose when it comes to the power of Kogan."X3

The scars one was incredibly cute. And I laughed when I read the cards one. XD Oh Carlos. XDD

When I read the Dirt one,I had a feeling that Katie was a Kogan fangirl like us, going onto tumblr and reading the fanfics of them. X3 For some reason,I can really imagine that. XD

The reflection one made me cry. DX God, why must you be so creative?

Anyways, I freaking loved all of these. :3 You're amazing and keep it up! :D

Miracle Of Oracles
hinata11807 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
i loved it. kendall logan and leaonardo too!
Lilablassblau chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was a long moment, but it was nice. I liked it a lot :) It was like... like a movie full of little outtakes from Kendall and Logan. And to be honest, I've always wanted to see something like this for real :D

The moment FROG was very cute. 'Cause I'd love to see how Logan (!) would punch someone in the face just because they've mocked Kendall with a frog. Gosh, this would be so cool.

And for me - as I'm german and there are many false friends (you know, words that are written similar but don't have the same meaning) - the moment NOTEBOOK was very confusing. It took me ages to get that the notebook in english is not the same as in germany. But after that, I liked it a lot xD The hearts with 'KL' were just so adorable 3

The moment MOSQUITO was also quite cute. It's just so typical for Logan to disagree with something like caping and arguing with gettin attacked or murderered -laugh- But for SURE he as the absolut sweetest of all would be the one with the mosquito bites. Loved it.

And I laughed my ass of by the moment PLACENTA. Yeah, I had to look up what a 'warthog' is, 'cause I didn't know it before, but then... O gosh, and then Kendalls question: Are you allergic to placenta? Really, I nerly fell of my chair xDD

Concluding you could say, that Kendall and Logan can't really control their hormones - but I like that xD Their make out in the closet and the car. Like Titanic xDD So good. But the last moment was the best. A glorious ending, I'd say ;D The engagement ring... o god, I'd really wanted to see Logans expression in that moment 3

Love

Lilablassblau
tazz chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
awww they were al so cute3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Those were great well i don't know what you would call them so I'll say stories but either way they were great!
panicrocksxo chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Thank you for writing this. Gave me butterflies while reading :) It was so cute!