Reviews for Just a Moment
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Those were great well i don't know what you would call them so I'll say stories but either way they were great!
panicrocksxo chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Thank you for writing this. Gave me butterflies while reading :) It was so cute!
Changing.All.The.Time chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I LOVED IT! :)
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
i really really really liked these!

thr is not one that i didnt like.

to name a few faves though:

same, master, last, frog, notebook, pudding, riot, placenta, sweaty, and hooker hahaha.

btw when kendall aasked logan if he was allergic to placenta i automatically thought, "oh god, theyre gonna eat it!" cuz thats what they do in some cultures. its supposed to be healthy and prevent depression in new mothers...im talkin human placenta of course. i dont think its that gross, but then again iv never really tried it so i cant say really can i?

hahaha anyway! ths was fantastic! short and sweet. just like logie ;)
Sunggi chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
If Ive to rate this to 1 to 10 i would give it a 100(or more ) but seriously the "Promise Ring" was the cherry on the cake; Oh and the "banana" story was effing hilarous poor logan xDDD
TurnUpTheBassAndTreble chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
OH MY GOODNESS. While I was reading the "Placenta" one I was thinking, wait, this sounds familiar. Then I went, "OH MY GOD THIS WAS ON PSYCH!" and then I flailed because Psych is amazing and so are you. :)
KorreySmithson06 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Oh you should be happy, because I know I am. I loved every single scene in this one-shot, and I have to say: Well thought out my friend, well thought out! ;) Me's love me some Kogan, and I commend the awsome writer for your awsome work on your stories...and this one-shot. Can't wait to read more of you stories soon! :)
22 | « Prev Page 1 2