Reviews for A Misty Mystery
Skylark4004 chapter 57 . 7/11
I loved your story especially the beginning but I was disappointed by Joe's behaviour. It wasn't him.
Skylark4004 chapter 28 . 7/11
Yes! The Hardy Boys!
Skylark4004 chapter 23 . 7/11
And the plot thickens! Can't wait!
Rebekahtooley chapter 57 . 3/10
I love, love LOVE this story so much! This is my favourite thing on this website and you inspire me to write my own books so much. You are a great encouragement to me!
Princess.Leia.D chapter 57 . 2/17
i love it!
Drumboy100 chapter 11 . 6/9/2016
Didn't see it coming, that's great!
Drumboy100 chapter 10 . 6/9/2016
Hannah made beans last night, hahaha!
Drumboy100 chapter 9 . 6/9/2016
Maybe this creepy guy is the son of the evil doctor. Pardon my perseveration, I can't believe our detective hero is not following up on her sister's origin story.
Drumboy100 chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
A 20-year-old sergeant? Depending on the state, his mother might have to sign the permit for him to carry a gun. :) Wondering if these brothers worked with an evil doctor 15 years ago. Come on, Nancy, you let Ned go to D.C. without you?
Drumboy100 chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
Driving illegally, Ms. Drew? It would be nice to know the reaction of the girls back at the children's shelter, knowing that one of their own found home...
Drumboy100 chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
Settling in...
Drumboy100 chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
The decision to stay is the very first part of the clean-up...the question on my mind, and should be on Carson's, is what the heck the doctor was up to. Also like the Carson/Hannah conference, as if they are (not romantic) partners.
Drumboy100 chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
I like how the stress turned into a family moment, and instead of giving a clinical answer Carson translated the news into "welcome home."
Drumboy100 chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
Oh schnap, we'll find out! I feel the girls should have seen this coming, since Misty is on a paternity mission and Nancy is a detective.
Drumboy100 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Whoa, if this is what chapter one is like, I'm sure in for a ride! My first thought was that the doctor must have been involved in a conspiracy and absconded with a twin. Now I'm thinking that the doctor absconded with the little sister after the mother died in childbirth...if that doctor is alive he's in for a world of pain! But how did the Drews end up in his house?