Reviews for A Misty Mystery
Emmeline Phoenix12 chapter 57 . 6/10
i liked reading this story. it was so heartwarming to read about Misty and Nancy's reunion.
Reader Lover chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
What? Ned met him! OMG! Wow! I'm seriously loving this story it's so awesome! In my last review, I meant Dr Ruaz in my last review. And obviously, all the staff on duty during Misty's birth probably have something to do with it but I mean Dr Ruaz would play a bigger part. Like because he was the only doctor alive and my theory's been confirmed!
Reader lover chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
No no this chapter is totally not confusing
I really like this story!
Mysterie's good too!
Hmm...well, maybe the nurse or one of the staff present during Misty's birth wrote the article? Hopefully one who isn't dead though. And perhaps Dr. Ruiz has something to do with the mystery...
Well anyway, I might carry on with my theorie on my next review. Totally loving it!
ND HB fan chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
Hmmm I wonder who Cassy is...
Well, anyway, loving it! :)
ND HB fan chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
Wow! I really love this story
Nd HB fan chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Wow loving it
AwesomeSandra chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
Wow! I really love this story a lot so far! Looking forward (a lot) to what Nancy, Misty, Bess and George have planned for Ned! And of course, I'm looking forward (a lot again) to reading more!
guest chapter 57 . 1/10/2014
this story should have been a movie ,i was slitly disapointed that this wasnt a frankxnancy fic
Kitty cat chapter 57 . 7/12/2013
Hey guess what! I've read a book that has 124 chapters and I finished it in 3 and a half weeks! Don't mean to brag?
amychristine21 chapter 57 . 12/11/2012
I love your story, it's so good! I have always loved Nancy and the Hardy boys, I grew up with them. Keep up the amazing work :)
EmlynMara chapter 57 . 10/21/2012
Long, complex story. I enjoyed reading it. I was a bit disappointed because I thought it would be a Frank/Nancy story. Ned was a nice guy in this story - you almost seemed to be writing more of a chemistry between him and George. Many times in the story, Misty seemed to be older than 15 and people seemed to treat her older than she was - I'm thinking specifically of Joe. Not sure I really liked his character. Bess seemed to recover awfully quickly. And why/how were all the other murders covered up? Well-written.
Guest chapter 57 . 10/14/2012
Cool I love this story, it was the best one I've read so far! thx
hardydrew222 chapter 57 . 8/30/2012
Allow me to say that this was one of the best stories I read on here and I liked it soooooooo much that I made it the first story I favourited after getting an account on here! :D. The mystery and suspense in the story was just thrilling! And the idea of Nancy's lost sister is just original! :D Continue writing more stories please! :)
Guest chapter 57 . 6/28/2012
That was a great story! I hope you make another story with Misty and Nancy Drew.
Future HeR Animator chapter 57 . 1/4/2012
WOW is all I can say! It's amazing! It really should be published, I'd be proud to say I own a copy of this book. AMAZING JOB! There are no words to tell you what an awesome story this was! Yes I've stay up until 2 in the morning to read your story! :D :D again...GREAT JOB!